↠New years (Multiple couples)

Pairings:  Kim Junkyu and Park Jeongwoo and Watanbe Haruto, Yoon Jaehyuk and Hamada Asahi, Takata Mashiho and So Junghwan, Park Jihoon and Choi Hyunsuk and Kanemoto Yoshinori, Kim Doyoung and Bang Yedam

So this time I'm trying something new because someone requested it (they wanted to remain anonymous) so for the first time I'm going to try writing about throuples. If anything is factually incorrect let me know so I can change it. I tried my best to make it right but I still am not to good.

I'm a Month late to write about new years......

 anyways,

Enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a tradition for a lot of families or friend groups to go out for the new years ever. But the 12 friends who have known each other for ever never experienced it. They would always stay at home together and watch a movie or blast some songs on and disturb their poor neighbors.

So then why were they all packed into 3 cars along with their things and heading somewhere 3 days before the new year? Well you see if it wasn't for Mashiho who brought up the idea they would never had come. But after not being able to go out on vacations because of covid-19, everyone was on board.

In fact most of them were so excited they didn't sleep a wink the day before. They got on the cars early in the morning since it would take a long time to reach their destination by car. They had booked this camping site cabins to stay at since it would be nice to get away from the city for once. So of course they had to pack food and other necessities themselves.

The three drivers were Hyunsuk, Jihoon and Jaehyuk since they were the only ones with their license. It took a while to figure out the seating but they got there eventually. Asahi was obviously riding with Jaehyuk so that was out of question. it was first thought that 4 people in each car would be good but that brought arguments from two couples at least. So at the end it was decided that Doyoung ,Hyunsuk and Yedam would ride in the smallest car with most of the baggage whereas Jihoon, Yoshi, Junkyu, Haruto and Jeongwoo would ride in the biggest car. This left Mashiho and Junghwan to ride with Jaehyuk and Asahi.

Hyunsuk wanted to sulk about being left alone but didn't since he knew that the others would feel bad.

It was a struggle to get everyone up and in the car in the morning. Especially Mashiho since it was impossible to do even on a regular day. And finally they were able to start at 6:30am. The moods in each car was slightly different. With Jaehyuk making sure to fill the ride with talks, the car was never silent. Yedam insisted on singing to every song in existence, not that it annoyed the other two in the car. In contrast the last car was dead silent since Junkyu and Yoshi were asleep and neither of their boy friends wanted to wake them up.

"How much longer will this take?" Junghwan groaned.

"We have been in this car for an hour and the drive takes at least a minimum of 8," Asahi said. Junghwan just slumped back in his seat. He was a very hyper person, so he didn't enjoy long car rides. Mashiho ruffled Junghwan's hair and leaned back. 

"baby baby baby oh~" sang Yedam. Baby by Justin Bieber definitely had to be one of his favorite songs. He was accompanied by the humming of Doyoung ,who was sitting in the seat behind him. Hyunsuk just smiled at Yedam's sweet voice and focused on the road.

Yoshi had his head resting against the window. Since the road they were taking was particularly smooth without any major bumps, his head didn't move around too much. Jihoon stole glances of him every now and then while still focusing on the road. Junkyu how ever was sleeping with his ear pods on, which was one of his habits while travelling. He had his head laying on Jeongwoo's lap as his legs rested on Haruto's lap partially. Though it might not seem comfortable to many, the three of them were very comfortable in their positions. Haruto and Jeongwoo didn't fall asleep.