↠Fooled (Dowoo)

Pairing: Kim Doyoung Park Jeongwoo.

So I asked ya'll which ship would you like and @im_bitchiest suggested Dowoo. So here we are.

So this is a kind of twisted story. Not really but it's sad if it happens to someone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doyoung was worried. 

His husband Jeongwoo had been getting home later and later everyday. It started from 30 minutes and now has progressed in to 7 hours. Doyoung was worried about him over working himself. Doyoung didn't work a 9-5 job like Jeongwoo. He was an artists whereas Jeongwoo  was a well known business man just like Jeongwoo's father and Doyoung's father. In fact that is how the two met.

The two were set up in a marital deal. But for Doyoung it was love at first sight, he found the man sur named Park so charming and elegant. Whereas Jeongwoo didn't even care to look up at Doyoung due to his internal conflicts. However, Jeongwoo promised his parents that he would try opening his heart to Doyoung. Which, according to Doyoung he had. The two had been married for almost 2 years now. Doyoung used to be very happy, but recently he has been overly concerned about Jeongwoo who returned home late.

Doyoung was very insecure about the marriage. He knew Jeongwoo wasn't given a choice to turn down this marriage. It made Doyoung feel like he was forced to love him. But his actions have shown that he genuinely cares for  Doyoung.

Doyoung didn't ask Jeongwoo where he had been or had gotten upset with him. Doyoung always feared that if he did something wrong it would be easy for Jeongwoo to detach himself from this marriage. Doyoung loved Jeongwoo. Jeongwoo was his first major lover. Doyoung had of course dated before but his relationships never lasted more than a couple of months, it was either Doyoung or the other person who broke it off. And this never made Doyoung heart broken. He had once seen his brother Mingyu go through a rather dreadful break up. It changed him to the point where Doyoung didn't recognize him. Doyoung thought there was no way he could understand the strong effects of heartbreak.

That was again only before he met Jeongwoo. Doyoung was head over heals heals for Jeongwoo at this point. The thought that Jeongwoo could probably leave him anytime scared him, he prayed for it to never happen. 

Doyoung sat near the window sill with a cup of tea in his hands. He didn't intend to wait for Jeongwoo. He did the first few times but Jeongwoo strictly forbid him from doing so. Doyoung laughed fondly remembering how Jeongwoo made a whole flowchart of how that could affect him.  But he couldn't fall asleep. No matter how hard he tried, he could only fall asleep once he knew Jeongwoo returned back. Doyoung sighed and looked at the time on his phone.

12:07 am

A couple of minutes later he heard the front door open. He didn't rush to the front to check who it was as the answer was evident. Doyoung continued to stare out of the window. He heard the sound of the shoe rack rattling a little followed by a couple of foot steps. Doyoung turned to the door of the room as it opened. Jeongwoo looked at Doyoung with a slightly sour face.

"I told you not to wait for me y-"

"Yeah yeah I know I just couldn't sleep," Doyoung said dismissing the others words.

Jeongwoo just huffed at the stubborn boy and turned to the bathroom with a set of fresh clothes, while Doyoung went to the kitchen to place his cup. Doyoung then returned to the bedroom. He decided to lay down on his bed. He slowly drifted off to sleep as the rhythmic sound of the shower lulled him to sleep.