↠Friendship or love? pt1 (Harukyu)

Pairing: Kim Junkyu and Watanbe Haruto

So first of all the plot for this story wasn't my idea but was another person's idea, but I thought it was a good idea and put it in words. So enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How far would you go for a friend?

Maybe skip a class?

Spend a ton for them?

Well Junkyu was the type of person who really cherished his friends and never wanted to hurt them. Therefore his situation. He had to see his friend group ship one of his closest friends with his hidden crush. But he never looked or acted hurt although deep down he was.

Today was no special day. Junkyu was sitting along with his 5 friends in the lunch hall. They were all discussing about some random stuff before Jeongwoo suddenly said "Jihoon Hyung, he is looking at you again,". Jihoon just blushed slightly and said "No he could be looking at um, Junkyu! Yeah!" 

Jeongwoo just rolled his eyes and said "Sure. Haruto is looking at Junkyu," 

Jihoon just shyly played with his fingers as he continued eating. Junkyu went through this every day. His friends shipping his best friend with his long time crush. In their defense Junkyu hid his crush on Haruto very well. They never even suspected that he even gave him attention. 

Jihoon had a crush on Haruto for a much lesser time than Junkyu, but Junkyu gave up when he first heard from Jihoon that he liked Haruto. To many this might seem idiotic, but Jihoon had done so much for Junkyu that he didn't want to break their friendship over a crush. And no matter how heart broken Junkyu might get he chose to accept that he would probably never end up with Haruto. Because to everyone in their friend group it was 'obvious' that Haruto liked Jihoon.

Junkyu sat there playing with his food for a while. He was over thinking about stuff therefore loosing his appetite. And Jihoon noticed this. 

"Junkyu?" he called out. But the boy didn't hear him being to deep in his head. Jihoon shook him startling the young boy.

"Yah Park Jihoon! You will give me a heart attack," whined Junkyu.

"Kyu I called you but you didn't hear me. You okay?"

Junkyu nodded and said "Yeah I don't have much of an appetite," before pushing away his plate.

Jihoon raised his eye brow at his friend. He had been noticing that Junkyu's appetite was going down recently. But it was very vague that no one else noticed.

"I'll take it! We don't waste food in this household," said Jaemin who was sitting beside him. Junkyu just gave his plate to the boy with a smile.

"Don't be greedy give me some," said Seunghun who was sitting facing Jaemin.

The two bickered for a while before Sungchan hit the both of their heads to make them shut up.

"You are annoying," he said glaring at the two who then hit him back. 

Jihoon opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by the bell ringing. 

The 6 friends got up and walked to the corridors. Jihoon put his arms around Junkyu.

"You know you can come to us if something is bothering you right?" he said to Junkyu with concern lacing his voice. No matter how much Jihoon loved to pull Junkyu's leg or tease him, it was clear that he looked out for the other so much.