↠Haunted house (Multi couples)

Couples: Watanbe Haruto and Kim Junkyu,  Yoon Jaehyuk and Hamada Asahi, Kim Doyoung and Bang Yedam, Choi Hyunsuk and So Junghwan, Kanemoto Yoshi and Park Jihoon, Takata Mashiho and Park Jeongwoo

So this story will mainly focus on the couples in bold but the others are a couple as well. This is a tribute to the horror drama but it has no connection to the story line. No one is a ghost here.

(I didnt watch the fifth ep. before starting this. But now i have The haunted house was such a surprise. I predict the future i swear)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 boys were right now standing in front of the so called haunted haunted house in the outskirts of the city. Some of them were excited and some of them were shaking in fear. Why they here?

There were 25 boys gathered on the ground late at night. There were snacks and drinks scattered near them. Now all the boys were sitting in a circle. "Okay so which ever group looses has to go to the haunted house. Deal?" asked  Minghao. "Deal accepted, but how are we separating the groups?" asked Jihoon (park).

Minghao thought for a while and said "Age. The oldest 13 and the youngest 12,"

"Why do you guys have more?" Complained Junghwan.

"Do you really want Chan?" asked Seungkwan raising his brows. "You have a point," Said Junghwan backing down.

"Wow ya'll suck. I hate you," said Chan rolling his eyes making everyone laugh. 

Jeongwoo got up and ran some where confusing everyone. He returned back with a soccer ball.

"Which ever team makes the goal more times, wins. Pick 5 players each," said Jeongwoo. No one opposed the idea.

Mingyu, Jeonghan ,Jun ,Wonwoo and Joshua volunteered.

"Jeonghan hyung can't play. He will cheat!" whined Junkyu.

"You know what I actually agree. Hanie sit down, I'll play instead," said Seungcheol pulling him down.  "Please when do I ever cheat?" asked Jeonghan annoyed.

"Would you like a list or a compilation?" asked Haruto monotonously. Jeonghan just huffed and sat down.

Jeongwoo, Hyunsuk, Jihoon, Mashiho and Yoshi volunteered as well.

"I don't think this is going to end well," said Dokyeom. "I agree," said Yedam.

(AFTER THE GAME)

They lost the match 4-5

"AH JIHOON HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" screamed Jeongwoo. Jihoon was just laughing awkwardly.

"Looks like the dongsaengs are going to the haunted house," said Woozi smirking in victory

"For once I thank you guys," said Vernon.

"Good luck on your death. Make it out alive," said Soonyoung who was so relieved he didn't have to go to the haunted house.

"I'm too beautiful to be killed," said Doyoung dramatically.

And so it was decided.

"You guys can call me incase on of you gets injured or something serious happens. If nothing serious happens and you guys call me you all are staying here till the morning," threatened Seungcheol knowing the bunch of idiots would probably call him 20 times in the first 1 minute if they had the option.