↠Sleeping in(Jikyu)

Pairing: Kim Junkyu and Park Jihoon

So in a majority of the mysterious class reactions, every time a cute Jikyu scene comes up all the members joke about how it would be the opposite Irl like when Junkyu's character wanted to sleep next to Jihoon. So I wrote this one shot from (?) that incidents.

And a small rant. The edit on the top of the page (I'll post it in the comments as well) IT WRECKED ME TO NO END. Like I was crying to my friends about it and no one understood :,). I just got over Seojun from true beauty and this edit and the implied meaning just shot me. Like please come cry with me Jikyu stans <3. Thank you for coming to my ted talk. Enjoy the story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was one of the days Jihoon wanted to go out but Junkyu refused. Jihoon grew frustrated at his boyfriend. He was convinced that Junkyu now had a Vitamin D deficiency since he never left the dorm unless absolutely necessary. Today Jihoon called Junkyu again and asked him to go out . But as per usual ,Junkyu who had just woken up refused the invitation and hung up on him leaving behind a frustrated Jihoon.

Jihoon finally made up his mind and thought to himself that he would drag Junkyu outside if he had, he would have no problem doing that. He got dressed in a sweater with a graphic tee underneath  and got his small bag containing his charger, power bank, Hand sanitizer and ear pods. He stomped his way towards Junkyu's dorm not caring to greet any of his dorm mates as they were probably all asleep  .He then rang the bell to the infamous dorm of the koala. The door was then opened by an annoyed Hyunsuk with messy hair. 

"Park Jihoon you have the key why would you ring the bell?"  Hyunsuk said with his eye brows crashing together in annoyance.. Yes both the leaders had keys to all the dorms for safety purposes but Jihoon has never let those keys see the light of day.

"Mian Hyung I left it at my room," said Jihoon scratching the back of his neck. Hyunsuk just let in the male inside done with his forgetful nature.

"By the way if your planning on annoying Junkyu don't bother. He stayed up late yesterday and his anemia would get worse," said Hyunsuk very well knowing the intentions of  the mischievous Park Jihoon.

Jihoon huffed at his hyung. "He really should learn to come out every now and then and not once every 2 years," he said. Hyunsuk nodded in agreement, Junkyu really should go out more often. With Covid Junkyu had gotten an even better excuses to stay at home and no one could really force him.

"Well you know how he is, he stayed up yesterday trying to perfect what ever he is working on, and the comeback is right around the corner. So don't make him punch you," said Hyunsuk as he left to his room.

Jihoon walked towards Junkyu's room. He knocked on the door before opening the door only to find the boy still asleep, which wasn't surprising since Junkyu always slept him. Jihoon sighed knowing his plans of going out crumbled. No matter how "determined" Jihoon would come to Junkyu wanting to pull him out of his room, he always retreat. It only took a couple second of Junkyu sulking and unconsciously pouting to change Jihoon's mind.

Jihoon took of his sweater and placed it on the top bunk of Junkyu's bed as Junkyu's room wasn't cold enough to wear a sweater. He crouched down to command a view  of Junkyu's sleeping face. He stared at Junkyu's face for a while, taking in all of the younger's features. Jihoon contemplated waking the him up and making him eat something since he was sure Junkyu stayed up until dawn, but Junkyu probably traveled to the kitchen a couple of times feeling hungry. 

Jihoon resigned to reading a book on his  phone while checking on his boyfriend every now and then. Jihoon was used to Junkyu's stubborn nature when it came to things like going out, it made him grumble a lot but everyone knew Jihoon would make sure Junkyu was always comfortable. Sometimes Junkyu would feel really guilty and say yes to whatever Jihoon wanted to do the whole day (other than leave the dorm).

Jihoon heard the sheets shuffling next to him. Junkyu moved a lot in his sleep so this wasn't odd.

"Jihoonie?" Junkyu said in a raspy voice looking at Jihoon's figure through his squinted eyes. Jihoon looked at Junkyu who was  still tangled up in his blankets with messy hair. Jihoon hummed in response as he patted Junkyu's head that was somewhere hidden behind his pillow.

"hi," Junkyu said innocently making Jihoon laugh.

"What time did you go to bed?" enquired Jihoon. Junkyu scrunched his forehead as he contemplated whether he should lie to escape from the nagging of his lover. But Junkyu's brain wasn't functioning well enough to come up with a believable lie at the moment.

"a little later than seven," he said as he yawned. As much as Jihoon wanted to scold Junkyu for staying up so late, Jihoon couldn't really blame Junkyu. They leave from the YG building at 12 and they do their own things for long, and Junkyu always stayed up a little longer than the rest along with Hyunsuk, but he always slept in, therefore usually getting enough sleep

Jihoon smiled at the sleepy boy. "Sleep a little longer. I'll wake you up when the foods here," Jihoon said as he opened up a food delivery app placing an order. Junkyu nodded in response.  

"What time is it?" Junkyu asked trying to look at his clock.

"It's only 12," Jihoon read from his phone. Junkyu dropped his head back on to his pillow.

Jihoon had placed an order at a random restaurant for them, he then turned his attention to Junkyu who was uncomfortably tossing and turning in every direction he possibly could making him look like a worm that was squirming around.

"Kyu? You okay?" Jihoon called out to him. 

"This bed is uncomfortable," mumbled Junkyu as he sat up annoyed with furrowed eyebrows. He looked at Jihoon through his half opened eyes and made grabby hands towards him. "Hug," said Junkyu.

Moments where Junkyu was clingy or asked for affection was rare. And Jihoon would never toss up the chance, he would use it up to the maximum potential. Jihoon immediately climbed next to Junkyu on his bed and hugged him. He then leaned back on to Junkyu's pillow. Junkyu rested his head on Jihoon's chest as Jihoon played with Junkyu's hair, sending him to his dreamland. 

Jihoon was unable to follow the other to his own dreamland. He lay there awake next to Junkyu, he didn't really mind. He enjoyed this peace. Just comfortable silence. Nothing complicated nothing to think about. Jihoon sent a message to Hyunsuk about the food he ordered since he had ordered it for the whole dorm. Hyunsuk responded with a thumbs up.

The next time Junkyu woke up he wasn't sleepy anymore. He sat up swiftly and hit his head on the top bunk making Jihoon laugh at the clumsy boy. "Very funny is it?" Junkyu said slightly mad at the other who was laughing at his pain. Jihoon grabbed Junkyu's face and kissed his forehead that collided with the bed.

"Better my kyu?" asked Jihoon smirking.

Junkyu flicked Jihoon's forehead and got up to go to the bathroom and brush his teeth. Jihoon looked around Junkyu's room and let out a complaint about how messy his room was. Jihoon was no clean freak, but living with Mashiho certainly had it's  effects. Jihoon picked up all of the clothes that were lying around on the floor and put them in A bin that he identified as Junkyu's laundry bin. He saw a couple of bottles lying around which he picked up and discarded. 

As soon as Junkyu stepped out of the bathroom he was nagged by Jihoon about cleaning up, but every one knew no matter how much scoldings Junkyu receives he wouldn't change.

"Kim Junkyu the next time you room is so dirty I will drag you out to play," said Jihoon threatening.

"No!" said a sulking Junkyu. He knew very well that he would have no motivation to clean and that Jihoon could very well carry him out like a sack of rice. He would probably have to convince Jihoon to not go out the next time he came over.

Jihoon left the room to go get the food that he had ordered a while before.

"Naggy idiot," mumbled Junkyu.

"I heard that," Screamed Jihoon from outside deepening Junkyu's frown.

But of course, all of Junkyu's frustrations were re-set after receiving his favorite food that Jihoon had gotten.

____________

I didn't really have a plot in mind for this but I really love non-complicated fluff. And I couldn't find any for Jikyu so here i am/