↠friendship or love? pt2 (harukyu)

Pairing: Kim Junkyu and Watanbe Haruto 

So the next story is probably going to be the last one before I end this book so look forward to it ig?

Enjoy hae jusseyo~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since that day the two were in a hidden relationship, that Haruto's friends knew of. 

Junkyu wasn't planning on telling anyone else but he ended up spilling his concerns to Lia, Jungmo and Wonjin the next day.

"Kyu you shouldn't have kept this from us for so long," Lia said slightly disappointed that the boy decided to do stuff on his own and obviously ended up hurt because of it.

"I know I'm sorry," Junkyu said guilty.

"So your not going to tell Jihoon anytime soon?" Wonjin asked.

"I don't know when I'll be ready. And I'm scared he will hate me and I'll loose all of them,"

"Hey we are here too you know? And although this is your decision, you should tell him faster so he can move on. The more you prolong it the angrier he will be when he finds out," Jungmo said to which the other 2 nodded.

And so it went on. Junkyu kept thinking about what he was supposed to do. It became tiring to act the same around his friends who brought up Haruto to Jihoon every day. Junkyu's appetite worsened with him only eating one proper meal a day and pushing away his plate. He had lost a few pounds and it was showing.

When his friends raised concern he brushed it off saying he was working out and joking about it, which everyone bought. Jihoon kept asking Junkyu if anything was wrong, and Junkyu would always respond negatively telling Jihoon he was worrying too much, while holding back the urge to spill his guts to Jihoon right there.

And all of this now lead to Junkyu being sick. He had managed to get to school without his sister noticing, but as soon as he reached school his head felt dizzy. He decided not to wait around any where and wait straight to class.

He rested his head on his table and closed his eyes. Wonjin noticed that Junkyu wasn't normal and raised his hand to check Junkyu's temperature. It wasn't normal but it wasn't alarmingly hot. Junkyu's face was paler than usual.

"Kyu did you eat breakfast?" Lia asked him. He nodded. Jisoo had made him eat his breakfast right in front of her. Lia dug out something from her bag and handed it to Junkyu.

"Take these pills. You will feel better," she said. Junkyu nodded and swallowed the pills along with some water before lying back down. It wasn't a surprise that Lia had those pills with her. She carries around a whole pharmacy in her bag.

Jungmo tried convincing Junkyu to go back home, which he obviously refused. So being the good friend he was, Jungmo reported Junkyu's poor condition to Haruto. And Haruto being himself was planning on giving Junkyu a good 2 hour lecture on his health.

Junkyu decided to stay at his class during lunch, and Lia ,Wonjin and Jungmo being good friends, stayed back with him. He sent a message to Jihoon and the others saying that he wasn't going to come to lunch since he had some work he wanted to finish up which received a thumbs up from the rest.

Junkyu put his head down on the seat next to him and lay down. He couldn't fall asleep but was too weak to stay up. Lia just patted his head sympathetically. She even hummed a soft tune help him fall asleep.