↠Dystopia pt.2 (multiple couples)

Couples: Park Jeongwoo and Yoon Jaehyuk, Bang Yedam and Hamada Asahi, Kim Doyoung and Choi Hyunsuk, So Junghwan and Kanemoto Yoshi, Park Jihoon and Watnabe Haruto ,Takata Mashiho and Kim Junkyu

TW: Blood, gore ,death

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung lets go there," said Yedam to Junkyu as he pointed to an unfinished well like structure. Junkyu followed the other. As he reached the place he looked around. 

"Damie we should split up, Just in case any one of us is found. So at least the other can.." said Junkyu not having the heart to continue. Yedam nodded. He knew the older was right, although he didn't like it. "You stay here, I'll hide else where," said Junkyu. Yedam rummaged his bag and took out a small gun and gave it to Junkyu.

"All you have to do is pull that rod and press the trigger. Stay safe Hyung," said Yedam before going to hide in the well. Junkyu gripped the gun tight before walking away to try and hide.

"Get ready for it, We can't escape. So don't look for an exit. Keep your head in the game. They are all experienced killers. Not random drunk fucks," Said Jihoon. The 10 boys were split into groups. They had no idea how many people they were going to have to face. People might say they were way to calm to be the people who were walking right into a mass grave. But this wasn't their first rodeo. They had done this too many times to count. But that was so long ago. They weren't the same as they were. It had been so long.

"stay alive," said Haruto. They all looked at him but he didn't even bother to look at them. He was always blunt. But this was just reality. And Haruto meant what he said.

"MID-DAY BROAD CAST: Dear citizens, this is the mid-day update of the purge. Congratulations for making it through. The South korean embassy is off limits as always. Please refrain from making phone calls or trying to enter the premises. The punishments are severe. Enjoy the last 6 hours of the yearly purge. May luck stay with you,"

The voice boomed through the area. Of course the helpless few tried to seek refuge in the embassy, to only be greeted by punishments for breaking rules. The purge was also a way for everyone to remember that they were all at the mercy of god and no matter their status, it was all luck, and maybe strength and their ability to think.

"We are half through," Yedam whispered to himself. It was only 6 more hours. They could make it through just fine. He knew they could. They were strong and smart enough.

"they are here," said Yoshi looking at a shadow from above the building.

It was time. This was what mattered. If they made it through, it was over.

About 7 males surrounded the 10 boys. Although the boys were more in number, the males who had just arrived were much bigger than them. Without their wits, they would have lost in seconds. 

They all aimed at the men.

"So you all are protectors?" said one of the men with a disgusted face.

"It should be the least of your concerns as to what we are," Jeongwoo said coldly.

"Well it's no fun if we just shoot you all dead ey? Let's put up a good fight shall we?" said one of the males. "No weapons?" proposed one of the members. The 10 boys all dropped their guns. A bad move? Of course not , although the boys didn't fight or get violent often, they were skilled. The weapons were just an extra.