↠Mates? (Jeongkyu and Jaeshi)

Couples: Kim Junkyu and Park Jeongwoo

                   Kanemoto Yoshi and Yoon Jaehyuk

So for those who don't know much about the whole were wolf agenda here is the basic. There are wolf levels. Basically There are 3 wolf levels. Omega's are the lowest tier, they work in unifying the pack in smaller levels, they basically make up majority or the society There are different kinds of omegas like fighters or just workers. Then we have Beta's, they are basically the closest people to the Alpha, beta's are chosen by the alpha himself. SO every Beta starts out as an omega. Most alphas have 3 betas. Alpha's are basically the head of the pack. Your level depends on you parents. Luna's are just the alpha's mate. Omega's have blue eyes when they meet their mate. Beta's have green eyes as well after the crowning ceremony. Alpha's have purple eyes. Luna's eyes depend on their previous position.

Long explanation 🤡.

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was a busy day for the South Korean wolf pack. It was going to be a very eventful day. The Beta of the pack Yoon Jaehyuk knew about the schedule of the day too. They had to do was prepare for the collaboration with The Japanese pack. The pack was scheduled to arrive in about a week.  

Jaehyuk woke up that day feeling no special. He got out of bed and washed himself up. As he walked down he braced himself to feel the sadness of not having a mate yet.

"No," He heard Jeongwoo, The Alpha of the pack say.

"Woo please!" whined the Luna, Junkyu. 

This was a very rare thing to witness. The alpha denying the Luna one of his wishes.

Junkyu stood there with a pout.

"Good morning, pouter and the reason," said Jaehyuk slightly laughing.

"Jaehyukie ask him to let me visit the garden," pleaded Junkyu. Although initially Jaehyuk was going to ask Jeongwoo to let him go he realized something.

"Sorry Luna, but because of the Japanese pack coming rouges would be near the pack borders. It's risky," Jaehyuk explained.

"I'll take someone with me!" Junkyu said.

"No one is strong enough to fight with a pack of rouges alone," Jeongwoo said patting Junkyu's head.

Junkyu just rested his chin on the kitchen island in front of him still pouting. 

"Why do you want to go out so bad?" Jaehyuk asked Junkyu as he reached for a bottle of some juice smoothie.

"I feel like I'm going to go crazy between these four walls," Junkyu replied.

"Why don't we take you with us then?" suggested Jaehyuk.

Junkyu face instantaneously brightened up. He then turned to Jeongwoo with his doe eyes and a huge pout on his lips. Jeongwoo knew he couldn't deny this to Junkyu so he just nodded. Junkyu jumped in joy. 

"Thank you Woo!" he said placing a kiss on Jeongwoo's cheek.

Jaehyuk had a bitter sweet smile on his face.

Although he was older than Jeongwoo he still hadn't found his mate. The key was patience, everyone told him. Which Jaehyuk was running out of. 

Right then Jihoon, another one of Jeongwoo's Betas entered the room . He was followed by Hyunsuk aka his mate. Along with Junghwan. Jihoon sat down on a chair. As the other two decided to stand.