↠sulk (sukkyu)

Pairing: Kim Junkyu and Choi Hyunsuk

Requested by: @chillied7

Who isn't soft for our mixnine boys? They just give me such comfortable vibes. Like I can't describe it. Treasure A is just heart break to me. Like they all trained for so long and they spent their child hood together :(

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who wouldn't fall in love with Choi Hyunsuk after taking one look at him? Charming, Charismatic, talented and caring. Falling for such a person was no big task, especially to Junkyu who basically spent most of his trainee life with Hyunsuk. But he promised himself he would keep his feelings to himself in order not to make anything awkward.

But he didn't expect that one fateful day the older would be under the circumstances to confess to him.  In both of their eyes, they wanted to it hide from each other. 

Junkyu often sulks. Not only with Hyunsuk but every member. But it's more excessive to Hyunsuk. Not that the older had complaints. He found it adorable actually. In fact if Junkyu hadn't sulked with him the two wouldn't be together.

"Hyung can we go back to the dorm?" the boy whined waiting for his hyung who didn't budge from his seat. 

"Wait for  a minute Junkyu," he said as he clicked away on his laptop.

Junkyu slumped on to the sofa in Hyunsuk's studio and stared at Hyunsuk's laptop that displayed various instrumental recordings. Unconsciously he drifted off to sleep since he was tired from practice and Hyunsuk's studio was dead silent.

After a couple of minutes Hyunsuk ho was finally done took of his head phones.

"Junkyu-yah let's g-" He looked at the boy who was asleep in an uncomfortable position. He sighed and pulled his chair closer to where Junkyu was asleep. He hesitated to wake the boy up but knew they had to get to the dorms.

"Junkyu, Let's go to the dorms," he said softly.

Junkyu groaned and got up. He took his treasure bag and walked out of the studio, still half asleep followed by Hyunsuk. For some reason Junkyu was planning on sulking with Hyunsuk. No reason in sight.

So it's only natural that Hyunsuk was confused with the youngers attitude. 

A few days later Junkyu still was unconsciously sulking.

"Junkyu-yah do you want to order something?" Hyunsuk asked the boy.

"no" he replied without even sparing the older a glance. Hyunsuk usually had a high patience level because he had to deal with 11 younger males. His patience level with Junkyu was always high. But he didn't want to keep wondering about Junkyu sulking.

"Junkyu," 

No response.

"Kim Junkyu,"

Hyunsuk pulled the chair Junkyu was sitting on making the other boy face him. Junkyu was startled by Hyunsuk's action. 

"Don't sulk," 

"I'm not," 

Hyunsuk rolled his eyes at his white lie.

"Why are you sulking?" Hyunsuk asked.

"I said I'm not," Junkyu replied with pursed lips.

Seeing that Hyunsuk wasn't budging Junkyu just turned away.