↠Switched pt2 (Harukyu and Jaesahi)

Pairing: Kim Junkyu and Watanabe Haruto 

                  Yoon Jaehyuk and Hamada Asahi

my brain isn't functioning that well cus it's like 1am. But if I don't update now I ain't never doing it. 

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asahi, Jaehyuk ,Haruto and Junkyu sat in the room together. The silence embraced them. The tension in the room was very high. No one dared to utter a word. But everyone had something on the tip of their tongues.

Haruto sighed knowing unless he spoke up, this was going to go no where.

"What do you want to do?" he asked. Asahi looked at him with an eye brow raised.

"I'm not letting this stay like this, so tell me what you want to do," Haruto repeated. Junkyu squeezed Haruto's thigh softly. 

"You have something in mind don't you?" Asahi asked eyeing Haruto.

"I do but it's slightly, barbaric. Would completely destroy their image. Although I don't mind," Haruto said. Asahi had an image of what Haruto wanted to do. Jaehyuk was confused so was Junkyu. What did Haruto have in mind?

"You want to run away don't you?" asked Asahi. Haruto smiled lightly and nodded. Junkyu's eyes widened. Run away? Wouldn't his parent's be able to find them anyway. If they were found the consequences would be unthinkable.

"But that would be very reckless. They would most probably find us," said Haruto ruffling his hair and leaning back on the couch. Asahi sighed as well. Anything he could think of was a dead end. Jaehyuk lost all hope at that point. It was the end wasn't it.

Suddenly Haruto's eyes widened. He sat up and looked at the other three.

"I think I have an idea," he said.

"Go on,"

...

"Ruto will it work?" Junkyu asked as he was anxiously playing with Haruto's fingers. Haruto smiled softly at him and said "If it doesn't at least we tried. So its better than nothing,". Haruto was sure no matter how many times he failed, he wouldn't give up. He had to give up so much because of his parents, but not Junkyu. He had made sure to check everything to make sure their plan would go perfectly. 

Jaehyuk was pacing around Asahi's room as Asahi watched him. Asahi laughed at how nervous he was. It wasn't like Asahi wasn't nervous, but he decided not to dwell on them. Asahi pulled Jaehyuk's hand and made him sit next to him. Asahi's hand made it's way to Jaehyuk's head. Jaehyuk melted into Asahi's touch and closed his eyes while heavily sighing. "It'll be alright," Asahi told him. As much as Jaehyuk wanted to believe hi he knew they were walking on a very thin line. "I hope so," Jaehyuk said.

They heard a knock on the door. The door opened revealing Haruto and Junkyu.

"Ready?" Haruto asked. Jaehyuk hesitantly nodded. He turned towards Asahi who smiled at him and gave him a peck on his lips. Jaehyuk stood up from the bed. Junkyu gave Jaehyuk a hug which he returned.

"Stay safe," said Haruto to Jaehyuk as he left the room.

Jaehyuk walked out the house. He turned back to look at it one last time. He then turned around and walked away without looking back.

...

Mr.Hamada was busy as usual in his office. After the poor attempt of the Miyamoto family to shame him he was more determined to bring down their empire. He didn't care what he had to sacrifice to be successful. He was drowned in paper work trying to figure out a way.