↠our past (mashihoon)

Couple: Takata Mashiho and Park Jihoon.

Another sort of angst. Are we surprised? Flashbacks in italics.

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihoon sat on the table in the middle of the room that had nothing but two chairs one of which was occupied by Jihoon and a table.

The paper Jihoon held had been read and re-read at least a hundred times. If his eyes had any impact on the paper ,it would have been completely worn out. 

He closed his eyes and laid his head on the table. He planned to stay like that for as long as he could. That was until he heard a voice. "Yah Jihoon hyung. What is this room? It has no color or decoration!" it said.

Jihoon glanced at the boy and said "I never had the time to Shiho," 

"Then I'm gonna call Yoshi hyung over to decorate it with me some day," he said before sitting down on the chair across from Jihoon. "Why are you so quiet hyung? You weren't even this quiet when i first met you," Said Mashiho.

Jihoon chuckled remembering the fond memory.

"Hyunsuk Hyung I barely know the rest of your friends. Why pull me along?" whined Mashiho to the older.

"You don't have to worry mash. Jihoon, Doyoung, Yoshi, Asahi and Jaehyuk are exited too meet you! Besides I'm sure you could spark a conversation with either Yoshi or Asahi with the 3 of you being Japanese. And if you don't Jihoon , Doyoung and Jaehyuk would try talking to you. They are really talkative," said Hyunsuk. Mashiho could only sigh in defeat. He did need more friends in korea considering that he only knew Hyunsuk here.

"Hyunsuk Hyung here!" Waved a male with huge biceps. Hyunsuk waved back and dragged Mashiho to the others. "Hi guys! This is Mashiho, the guy I was talking about," he said. Mashiho just waved timidly. 

"Oh hello! You must not know us! I'm Yoshinori, although you can call me Yoshi," said a male with grey hair. Mashiho smiled at him. "I'm Asahi," said the guy sitting next to Yoshi. He had a cold face making Mashiho shiver. "Excuse him he is just nervous meeting someone new. I'm Doyoung," said a boy sitting on the opposite of the table. "I'm Yoon Jaehyuk, Nice to meet you Mashiho," said  the next guy.

"And I'm Jihoon. But you can call me yours," said the male who initially waved at Hyunsuk. Mashiho blushed at the others boldness.

"Yah Park Jihoon don't scare away the poor boy already! Keep your flirting to yourself,"  Said Jaehyuk to which Jihoon just rolled his eyes to. "Come and sit here," said Jihoon tapping the seat next to him. Mashiho obeyed and took the seat next to the male that he found to be the noisiest person he had ever met in his life. But that wasn't a complain.

"Of course I was loud. I was excited to meet you," said Jihoon.

"Yeah I could tell that! You started flirting with me the day we met," said Mashiho rolling his eyes.

"Hey you blushed at every one of my pick up lines!" said Jihoon to which the other had no reply to.

"Hyung what are you searching for?" asked Mashiho looking at Jihoon who was searching for something.

"I can't find my phone," he said and stood up and looked at the Japanese male. "So can I have your number," he said winking at the younger. Mashiho hit the other but his face was blushed.