↠Toxic (Hwanyoung)

Pairing : So Junghwan and Kim Doyoung

Just describing their relationship (imaginary). It's short lol.

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junghwan and Doyoung were currently running for their life. Well not literally. The two were caught spray painting a random wall at the ungodly hours of dawn. This wasn't their first time getting caught. Truthfully, the police officers were done with their shenanigans too, but they had to do their job. 

The two were running while giggling. Of course they were having fun being the trouble makers they were. They finally reached the abandoned building they always came to during these escapades. They climbed the stairs  clumsily tripping over a few times. They reach the top floor and locked the door just incase.

Junghwan slumped over the door panting but still smiling. Doyoung had his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. Junghwan threw his bag to some corner of the room and sat down on the floor, as Doyoung followed him.

Anyone looking at them right now would probably swoon over the cute couple and how perfect they looked for each other. 

They couldn't be more wrong.

They love each other to the end of days. But their love wasn't pure. It was toxic. They knew it themselves but they could careless. Their relationship was like a burning fire, except for the fact that the more the fire burnt the more ashes were created, but every spectator would say the fire was just unstoppable.

Junghwan was passive aggressive and Doyoung was controlling. The two together obviously didn't make a pretty combination. The two had this unspoken rule that they would not show their real selves out side. 

When it was just the two of them, they are either screaming at each other or completely soft. No in between. 

"Junghwan-ah?" called out Doyoung to the younger sitting on the couch. Junghwan just hummed in response. "Are you free this sunday? Let's go out on a date, it's been ages," said Doyoung pouting as he sat on the couch besides Junghwan.

Junghwan chuckled at his boy friend and pecked his lips. "Sure," he said smiling. 

But that didn't last long.

"I just asked you! You said yes! And now?" Doyoung shouted.

Junghwan just shut his ears. "Yeah but something come up now! Is it that hard to get into your pea brain?" He said glaring at Doyoung.

"You do this every time! You fucking liar," Doyoung said gritting his teeth. Junghwan felt a pang of guilt in his heart but he had too much pride to let that show.

"Call me a liar once more and your done for it. It's not my fault I have a project. Don't be so selfish. Besides Sunday is the only day Jeongwoo can work on the project," he said.

"Again with Jeongwoo? I told you not to meet him!" said Doyoung as his anger started to rise.

"Our teacher is a nut head who doesn't want to listen to me. I would much rather fail the fucking class but he threatened to make some drama," said Junghwan rolling his eyes.

"I'll see about that," said Doyoung as he left the room.

Junghwan would have followed Doyoung, but he already knew the other was going to the boxing ring to take out his stress. Junghwan stayed at their apartment and lazed around the couch. He made sure to stock up on Doyoung's favorite snacks as a consolation of their fight earlier. This wasn't the first time something like this happened. It was quite regular truthfully. If the fight was too bad then the two would act as though the other doesn't exist until their anger subsides. 

Sometimes this even took weeks. But never once, did either one apologize. Both of them always waited for the other to. But neither gave in, so this resulted in no proper ends to arguments.

Inevitably, this didn't stop. Their relationship was filled with love. But each of them was contained with pride and jealousy. The two weren't dumb. They could see how they were toxic and how their relationship was hurting them. But they were two kids dumb in love.

Neither cared enough to break it off. No one knew enough to make them. This made the cycle go on. But they didn't mind.

______________

This is really short but i wanted to write it to let people know, never ever think toxic relationships are love. They might be but they end up in tears and hurt.