↠As Time Passes (Yoshihwan+ Haruto)

Couple: So Junghwan and Kanemoto Yoshi.

The narration is from Haruto (a vampires) POV. It's like he was looking over them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haruto didn't want plan on living forever. In fact he thought it wasn't possible. That was until he learnt about his true self. He then understood why his parents looked like they hadn't aged a day over 18. They were vampires. Immortal beings (unless murdered in very gruesome ways that I will not detail here). It came as a huge shock to the boy but he accepted himself. 

He grew up being careful not to reveal his identity. He was now on his 214 year. It feels like eternity to most. But not to him. He was able to see the blossoming of the world. He was able to witness things that he would keep with him forever and also things that would haunt him like the Hiroshima Nagasaki. He never intended on moving countries. But when he turned 55 he wanted to travel the world, which he did.

He then went back to Japan where he was intrigued by a baby girl who was born. She wasn't special but just caught Haruto's eye when she wanted to be carried by the man with a straight face. Normally people were afraid of him, but she wasn't. He carried her with a smile on his face. The people around them were star struck by his smile.

Just like that Haruto vowed to watch over her. He watched her grow up into a kind hearted soul. She too eventually fell in love with a wonderful guy. Haruto was happy watching over the girl. He saw her pure soul and told himself that humanity wasn't completely destroyed.

He then saw her 4 children grow up. Her 3 daughters and son. Haruto saw everything he saw in the child's mother in him. 

Kanemoto Yoshi nori. Was his name. He was a carbon copy of his mother. Timid but kind. They were a very happy family, of course they fought every now and then, but that was un avoidable.

But life always has it's own twists. The husband and father of the family passed away. Even Haruto didn't for see something this terrible. It brought such changes to the family. Everyone had to start working in order for them to live. Of course the whole family forbid the youngest boy from working. They wanted him to be able to love and live well. He was their baby. This reminded Haruto of how his parents had to sacrifice themselves for him.

"I want to go here," said Yoshi showing his mom. "Yoshi-san you can do it! But you need to study hard and learn Korean so you can enroll," his mom said patting his head. Yoshi saluted his mother playfully and ran to his room. Haruto was able to witness this boy blossom into a hard working youth. Haruto too learnt korean some how. He wanted to protect the boy no matter where he went. He didn't know why himself. But he wanted to make sure the boy experienced a safe world.

"bye-bye," Waved Yoshi to his family tearfully. It was hard for him and his family, but it was for his dream. Haruto wanted to assure the girl who was the only person ever not afraid of him that her son would be safe. 

Haruto watched Yoshi be the same diligent boy throughout college. He fell in with a good crowd and enjoyed his time there too. Haruto made sure the boy had no difficulties. Yoshi had never seen Haruto before. But it was weird how Haruto knew so much about him. Of course Haruto respected the boy's privacy and didn't behave like an obsessed stalker. But he was informed.

Yoshi too fell in love eventually with a wonderful boy named So Junghwan. But he never thought he could pursue his crush because he was 5 years younger. It demotivated Yoshi, so he accepted that he would have to stay friends with the younger. He often sulked to his friends about it. Although they tried convincing him that it was nothing wrong Yoshi never got the courage to confess. It frustrated everyone including Haruto because it was so obvious that the two liked each other.