↠Clueless (harushi)

Couple: Watanbe Haruto and Kanemoto Yoshi

request by: @inkseeker_217

This is such a heart warming ship. I love every Yoshi ship so much. Pure fluff babe. it's shorter than usual but i just didn't want to complicate the plot.  It's a feel good but very cliche story.

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haruto started his day like usual. He woke up to the 10th alarm ringing on his phone. Dragged himself out the bed threw on one of his many black shirts along with his school shirt but leaving it unbuttoned. He wore a few of his signatures rings and necklaces to complete his look.

He headed out to his bike with his school bag and helmet. As much as he loved breaking rules, he loved his life more. But he still sped through the road whilst becoming a victim of some curses thrown at him. He skipped his breakfast like usual. But he knew he wouldn't be left hungry. He reached his school gates. He was early as per usual. He liked being able to sit around and fool around with his friends before his classes started although all he did in the classes were sleep. As I said he liked breaking rules. All the teachers had given up on him.

He walked towards the benches where he usually met his friend group. He saw that the 6 others had already reached before him.

"Sup' ruto?" said Jeongwoo who spotted the male. 

Haruto just threw his bag on the ground before sitting on the ground there. 

"waiting for him?" asked Hyunsuk. Haruto just smirked in response ,which made Hyunsuk shake his head at the love sick boy.

Haruto closed his eyes and listened to the chatter of Jeongwoo and Junkyu who seemed to be talking about a book Junkyu had read and Hyunsuk and Jihoon discussing about some news from yesterday. Mashiho and Doyoung seemed to be in their own separate worlds probably dreaming about their boyfriends who were at their own schools.

"haru! Did you eat?" asked a voice in Japanese.

"No Yoshi-san," replied Haruto without even opening his eyes. He felt something being placed next to his head. He turned to see a plastic cover with some kim-bap and banana milk in it.

"typical haru. Eat well," said Yoshi before turning to Junkyu.

"Kyu let's go we have a council meeting today," said Yoshi. Junkyu pouted and was about to stand up before he was pulled back by Jeongwoo and landed on his lap. Jeongwoo placed a kiss on the older's lips before letting him go.

Junkyu turned into a embarrassed tomato "Y-yah! Don't do stuff like that," said Junkyu trying to hide the fact that he was blushing endlessly. "Whose stopping me?" asked Jeongwoo raising his eye brow. Junkyu just pulled Yoshi along and left the scene.

"I feel like I just watched porn," said Haruto acting like he was barfing. 

"Please, you would be just as bad if you ever grow the balls and confessed to Yoshi," said Jeongwoo rolling his eyes.

"Not my fault that he's oblivious as fuck. But I enjoy his cluelessness," said Haruto before digging into his kim-bap.

(Time skip)

"Yoshi-san, are you free on saturday?" asked Haruto.

"I think so. why?" asked Yoshi.

"I'm talking you out," said Haruto dryly.

"For what?" asked Yoshi.