↠Leave? (Jaewoo)

Couple: Park Jeongwoo and Yoon Jaehyuk

These two are my og ship. I love their relationship so much I swear. They are so underrated.

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeongwoo was moving. It's not like anyone even cared. Which was one of the reasons he was moving. Coming from a country side, his whole family was ecstatic when he was able to move to Seoul. The place where all the successful people went, in their eyes. Jeongwoo lost his will of living in this big city right after university.

He lost all his friends from university because of his office job. He worked diligently day and night to earn money for his family. But he wasn't happy. Far from it. He felt drained. All he did was work and work. Even his family could see the changes in the boy.

That's why he decided to take a break. He planned on moving back to the country side for a while after quitting his job. He had enough money to last him a good 2 months on vacation. He decided to go out and experience the city of Seoul for once. He decided to go out to a club today night. It had been so long since he had drank some alcohol except for his occasional "company parties".

He expected the club to be a little less crowded than it was since it was a Wednesday night. But apparently not. It wasn't that he cared that much. He just wanted to have some fun. Although he had no idea how to. 

He was hit by the strong smell of alcohol as soon as he entered. He saw random people  dancing and kissing each other. Must be nice to have someone thought Jeongwoo.

Jeongwoo walked up to the counter of the bar. "One beer glass please," he asked the bartender. The bartender opened up a fridge to get out a bottle of beer and opened it before handing it to Jeongwoo. Jeongwoo pulled out some bills and put it on the table for the bartender to collect as payment.

"Jeongwoo?" he heard a voice behind him.

He turned to be met with a pair of doe brown eyes. A pair of eyes he almost forgot. 

"Jaehyuk hyung?" he said. The man called Jaehyuk widely smiled at Jeongwoo before sitting next to him on the bar stool.

"It's been so long since we last saw each other! How have you been?" asked Jaehyuk.

It was true. It had been almost 3 years since they graduated. That was in fact the last time they saw each other. Jeongwoo was always too busy. Jaehyuk however came from a rich family. But he still managed to be a straight A student. 

"Yeah it has been long. I have been getting through," said Jeongwoo as he took a swig of his beer.

"Do you come here often?" asked Jaehyuk. Jeongwoo shook his head and said "No this is actually my first time here,"

Jaehyuk look surprised at the other as the club was a hangout hotspot for all friend groups.

"I don't have friends to hangout with, before you ask," said Jeongwoo. Jaehyuk nodded his head. He assumed that Jeongwoo stayed the same even after uni. The same work minded Jeongwoo. 

"then why the sudden visit?" asked Jaehyuk.

"You and your endless questions never changed huh? I quit my job to enjoy my life a little," replied Jeongwoo. Jaehyuk nodded understandingly.

"You came here alone?" Jeongwoo questioned Jaehyuk.

"No I actually came here with the others. But i got bored of being the third wheel of 5 couples," said Jaehyuk slightly pouting.