↠texts (Yoshidam)

Couple: Bang Yedam and Kanemoto Yoshinori

It's kind of just texts between the two. Fluff I think. Kind of short. It's a highschool au but they live in the same dorms. Its just a random convo between two people lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOD-dam: Yoshi hyung? are you awake?

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): Yes damie. Why haven't you slept yet?

GOD-dam: I can't sleep hyung. What are you doing?

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ):  I was reading some material for tomorrow's test. 

GOD-dam: Oh then I'll leave you to it, sorry.

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): No I wasn't getting anything done anyway. Let's talk. Why can't you sleep

GOD-dam: Thank you hyung. I don't know. I can't fall asleep.

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): Did you try drinking some milk?

GOD-dam: yep I did. I think it only awakened me more :(

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): Well that's a first. But it's okay enjoy the night a little. You know the moon is especially beautiful today!

GOD-dam: It really is! It's a beautiful full moon. (1 attachment)

 (1 attachment)

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): Wah It's so clear! 

GOD-dam: It is hyung.

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): I prefer sunsets though. 

GOD-dam: Why hyung? I prefer sunrises! The moon is pretty but the sun and it's colors are prettier :)

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): It's like the sun is waving you good-bye. Showing us that even it needs some rest and that no one can work 24/7. Why sunrises tho?

GOD-dam: Well I like the color pallet with the sunrises better. And it shows us that after darkness light eventually comes.

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): Still like sunsets better. I'd rather talk to the sunset about you than the sunrise 

(^get the reference peeps 😏)

GOD-dam: Hyung you can't do that. I'll die of a heart attack.

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): no you won't silly

GOD-dam: Well I technically could

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): Don't say that :((

GOD-dam: Okay our soft hyung.

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): are the others asleep?

GOD-dam: I think Hyunsuk hyung is still up producing, I'm pretty sure Junkyu hyung is passed out.

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): I think Junkyu is up too. I hear noises from his room

GOD-dam: Care to explain 😏

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): You unholy child. I meant songs.

GOD-dam: haha Okay hyung. Can I come to your room?

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): No! Hyunsuk hyung will hear you! Come out to the balcony.

GOD-dam: okay

(The two head out to the balcony and see each other) 

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): your still wearing the same pajamas. Why don't you wash it.

GOD-dam: I do! I don't like any other pajamas cause hyung gave me this one

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): Fine I will get you a new one then.

GOD-dam: HYUNG NO! I like theseeee. let me beeeeee

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): Nope >:)

GOD-dam: Hyung then I'll get you something

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): Sure! I don't mind gifts keke

GOD-dam: Then I'll get you 20

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): Your to broke for that damie

GOD-dam: Although it is true. Don't rub it in my face.

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ):  I rubbed it no where. I just stated the truth

GOD-dam: I'll go back in :(

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): aigoo our sulking Yedam. It's okay hyung will pay for you <3

GOD-dam: No hyung is broke to.

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): true that. Go get a jacket from inside. It's cold outside.

GOD-dam: Give me your jacket. Mine are too worn.

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): ofc they are. Admit that you just want my clothes

GOD-dam: ofc i do. No hiding there. Oh and hyung I can see you blushing.

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): When did you grow up like this. Stop hanging out with Doyoung. He is spoiling your brain.

GOD-dam: Sure hyung. Jacket please.

(Yoshi momentarily got up and went inside to get a jacket and threw it to Yedam)

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): Good thing you caught it. It's a good jacket.

GOD-dam: and it smells like you

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): I have no smell.

GOD-dam: You do! You smell like your studio and candles.

Yoshi( •̀ ω •́ ): compliment?

GOD-dam: compliment.

The two lovers talked for a while before eventually heading back in. Despite Yoshi's earlier protest for Yedam not to come to his room, the younger didn't listen and decided to go anyway only to be caught by Hyunsuk.

"Yedam-ah? why are you awake and where are you going?" he asked Yedam with a raised eye brow.

"I can't sleep so I'm going to Yoshi hyung's room," said Yedam looking at the leader hoping he wouldn't get scolded.

"Okay don't stay up too late and let Yoshi sleep too," Hyunsuk said before Going back to his room.

Yedam reached Yoshi's room and entered. Yoshi looked at him surprised.

"How did you not get caught?" the older asked making space for the other on his bed.

"I did but hyung let me off the hook," said Yedam lying down next to the other. Yoshi wrapped his arms around Yedam who turned towards him and laid his head on the other chest to hear his heart beat. 

Needless to say the two fell asleep easily after that. Comfortable and safe.

______________________________

If this happens to anyone irl. I'm jealous. I might triple update today 🌚.

Next is a kind of angsty Junkyu one. I'm not sure who I'm gonna use for the ship. I'm torn between Yedam, Hyunsuk and Mashiho.