Chapter36- seeing stars

Courtney PoV
I raced around my room collecting up last minute things and jamming them into one of my many suitcases. I wanted to be prepared for anything, knowing me I'd forget something. Then my mother came in seeing how stressed I looked. She stood by the door way with tears in her eyes. I stopped my fluster and turned to face her.

"Hey mum." I smiled feeling tears appear.

"Hey sweetie. How are you feeling?" She asked coming in and siting on the edge of my bed. I copied.

"Well... A little stressed to be honest. I'm just so worried something will go wrong. What if I forget something?" I said looking down.

"If you forget something, you forget something! There's nothin you can do about it... Well actually knowing Niall I'm sure he'll swim all the oceans just to see you smile. Don't worry. If you ever want to come home..."

"I'll just call you or dad." I said finishing her sentence.

"Exactly. Come here." My mother opened her arms and I fell into them starting to cry a little. I was very attached to my mum and dad but I knew I had my Niall to keep me safe.

"Right. All I need to do now is get my coat and shoes on."
I said patting the suitcase next to me.

"Niall came just before I came upstairs. Your father is helping him load his car with your other suitcases." Mum said.

"Oh is he? I didn't hear him. Let's go down." I said taking my mums hand.

.

"I love you both very much and I'll see you as soon as possible and I swear I'll call you daily and oh my god." I started crying, Niall put his arm around my waist as I waved a final goodbye to my parents.

"Bye sweetie. We love you."

We got in the car and I watched my mum and dad getting smaller and smaller as we pulled away until eventually I couldn't see them anymore.

"Are you ok baby?" Niall said looking at me and resting his hand on my thigh.

"Yeah I just find it hard leaving home." I said. "But it's ok now I've got you. You're like my home away from home!" I chuckled.

"I like that." He said smirking.

.

After meeting up with the others at the airport and going through security we boarded the private jet. It was very fancy with a red and white interior. Erica wasn't allowed to come because of her pregnancy, she was 5 months and past the limit. Jack was still under the impression that the baby was 100% his. I hoped it was. It'd make everything a lot easier.

Before long we were up in the air on our way to California to begin the tour that I would be performing at... and possibly Sarah. Apparently Niall texted Zayn that night and he asked her... She seemed up for it, it was just management.

"It's going to be a bit of surprise for the fans seeing you on the stage Courtney." Niall said.

"What do you mean? Do you think they will like throw stuff at me?" I said wide eyed. All the boys burst out laughing.

"No, I meant that in a good way. They love you, and look up to you. Just go on there and be yourself. You'll be fine."

"How long have we got left now?" Louis said collapsing onto Holly's shoulder.

"Ummmm, five hours." Holly said slowly.

"FIVE HOURS?! Oh my."

.

After about an hour of that time Louis had fallen asleep which meant we could all fall asleep without being disturbed with would you rathers.

We were driving away from the airport in a big black car/van thing and all of us looked intently out of the widow.