Chapter37-First Of Many

Courtneys PoV
I rolled over to see Niall sneaking around and putting on some joggers and a white t-shirt.

"Babe what're you doing, it's 7:30!" I said alarmed at the fact he was up so early.

"Oh I'm going for a run. It gets me going for the day and plus I need to stay fit for the tour. It's bloody knackering!" Niall said.

"Ah ok then." I got up and took out a pair of my own joggers and a t-shirt.

"What're you doing? Go to bed, you need your sleep." He said stroking my hair.

"No, I wanna come. I'm about as fit as a um a er... Well I'm worse off than you." I said chuckling. Niall rolled his eyes at me before smiling.

"Ok then. Come out to the living area once you're ready." He said leaving me to get dressed.

.

"Ok so we can go up past this beach and along the shops. It goes in a circle so we will end up back here." Niall said gesturing forward.

"Right?! Um lets go!" I said as I began to jog.

"Wow your run is pretty funny." Niall said laughing.

"What? How is it?" I asked. I had always been told I had a funny run so I knew it was coming.

"It just is!" He said laughing. If I'm honest his run was just as funny as mine. I didn't comment though, it was quite cute to see him smug about something.

"God it's so hot." I said wiping my forehead.

"Yeah I know, we can stop for a bit if you want. You know, if the run is too hard for you." Niall glanced at me. He was trying go wind me up.

"Who me? Oh no I was just saying that it was hot. I love the heat. Of course if it's too much for you there's an ice cream shop right in front of us." I said playing his game back.

We kept going on laughing and not giving in to each other although we both knew we were both ready to collapse. The sight of the hotel was a relief. As soon as we were within meters away from the door I sprinted, Niall copies but took me over as soon as he did.

"Ha! I won!" He said waggling his eyebrows cockily.

"Won? Oh I didn't know this was a competition?" I said sarcastically. We both laughed and headed to our room.

"Won't be long until we have to make our way to the concert venue because it's the first night we have to go a bit earlier." Niall said as he came out of the shower and towel dried his hair.

"Ah ok I'll go get ready!" I said excitedly. My heart was propelling in my chest and I felt like I was going to be sick. Nerves had always been in the way of my music career and I wasn't going to let the stop me this time. I concentrated on my breathing until we reached the arena.

"Ok babe I have to leave you now to go and get ready. George will take you and the girls to yours and Sarahs dressing area. Sarahs on first, then you. Just like rehearsed. I'll be on the opposite side of the stage to which you enter. Good luck, I love you so very much." Niall held me tight and kissed my head. "Don't think about the people out there. They're all our lovely supportive fans and even if you do mess up... Which you won't... They'll have your back." Niall smiled at me before George came along and took my hand he started to pull me away from Niall.

"LOVE YOU NIALL, good luck baby." I said as I was being dragged away.

"We must hurry now! Ok so here is your dressing room!" George opened a door with a laminated bit of paper with mine and sarahs names on it. The room was mainly white with occasional mint green decor. "There's one table for you Courtney, and one for you Sarah. A makeup artist and hair stylist will be in with you in a couple of moments." George said.