Chapter45- Preperations

Courtney's PoV
I looked down at the newly printed invites and smiled. I was happy with them and so was Niall.

"Oh my god! This is so exciting!" He said spinning me round.

"Ha, glad you think so. I just can't wait to be able to officially call you mine." I said kissing him gentle.

"What? You can already do that baby, I not going anywhere- married or not." He rested his head on my shoulder lightly, holding me close to his swaying body.

"Where are we going to have it?" I put my hand to my mouth, we hadn't talked about that before.

"Well I want it to be somewhere beautiful and romantic."

"I know just the pace!" I suddenly thought of the most perfect place and Niall seemed to love the idea.

.

By the evening we had delivered all of the invites and already had around ten returns saying they could come. With all the people Niall knew and the few that I did, we were having around 200 guests and it was absolutely crazy.

"It's ok though" Niall assured me. "Because I read that at least 25% won't come so that means... We will have around 150. That's not too bad is it?." He said trying to persuade me to allow that many people.

"Ok, ok it's fine." I said rolling my eyes but kissing him at the same time.

Most of the wedding preparation was done by then except officially sorting out the venue and the dress. I still had to go and talk to the land owners to check if we could use it and it had a wedding licence, although i had already handed out the filled in invites with the address. I prayed to God that they would allow us to use it. I gave them a call from a number which I found on the Internet, they told me that we could use the venue for free as long as they could have an autograph and a picture from myself, Niall and the boys.

Next thing to tackle was the dress. Me, my mum, my aunty, my nan and the girls decided to go last minute to a newly opened dress shop in London. As we drove down the roads of London I noticed how every corner was concerned in Christmas lights and decorations. It was nice to see. When we arrived a rather skinny lady shimmied over, her nose towards the sky and a tape measure resting across her shoulders.

"Did you book and appointment?" She spat out with no hesitation.

"Er no but we have come a long w-"

"Sorry. Can't serve you. Feel free to put your name or soon to be name on the list and we can serve you once we reach you." The lady hurriedly scurried off after indicating to a notice board stuck on a faded pink wall.

"How rude? Shall I go talk to her?" Erica said exhaling deeply before clutching her stomach. "Keep forgetting I'm pregnant."

"Haha, can't wait until you have him or her!" Holly smiled.

"Could be in time for your wedding the way I'm feeling!" Erica shook her head but looked up and smiled at me.

"That would be lovely." I said before picking up a pen and scrawling "Courtney McConnel" on the paper in the bride section and then "Niall Horan" in the groom section.

"I remember when I was pregnant with you!" My mum said teary eyed.

"Aw m-"

"Excuse me but if you have out your name down on the list as I see you ha- wait a minute..." The lady lowered her glasses so they perched on the end of her long nose and she peered at the lists. "Niall Horan? THE Niall Horan."

"Yes, Niall Horan from One Direction. He's my husband to be." I smiled proudly.

The lady chuckled suddenly turning her frowned face into a much more pleasant happy face. "Oh well my dear, why didn't you just say so?! Now let's get you sorted!"