Chapter39- Going strong

Courtney's PoV
As shows went by the stage became a second home to me. It was crazy. We had moved around America and were now in Vancouver, Canada. It was the week of Nialls birthday and I wanted to do something special for him. I just wasn't sure what.

"Niall?" I said tilting my head back on the sofa.

"Yes?" He said handing me a cup of tea.

"What do you want for your birthday?" I said for the hundredth time that day.

"I told you, I don't want anything. Just you." He said smirking.

"Well you know I'm going to give you SOMETHING! I just don't know what and it would be helpful if you gave me a hint as to what you want!" I said hugging his arm as he drank from his Ireland Mug.

"Well honestly I don't know! Ummmm my Mum always gets me the socks and sprays so you can cross that off your list!" He said laughing.

"Don't worry, those things were never on my list!" I said laughing.

"Was this?" He said looking into my eyes before kissing me gently. His tongue entered my mouth, deepening the kiss. I was underneath him on the sofa and he was on top but had his arm out to support himself.

My hands intertwined in his hair as his free hand rested on my waist. He got up, stopping the kiss immediately and unexpectedly lifted me from the sofa bridal style. He took me to our room and laid me on the bed where he resumed his position. As we kissed I undid his shirt making him smirk a little. I knew he was thinking the same thing so I thought... Why not?!

Once his shirt was off, revealing his perfectly chiseled body, he pulled my t- shirt over my head. Then he pulled down my trousers and removed his own leaving us in nothing but our under wear. He soon removed my bra and continued the kiss, this time his free hand made its way up my body to my boob. He gently squeezed it, I bit my lip to stop myself from making a sound. He left a trail of kisses down my stomach, making me moan softly, until he reached the waist band of my nickers.

"These will have to go!" He chuckled before removing them, taking his time. Then he quickly removed his own. He looked at me asking for permission to take it further and I nodded.

Let's just say it was a pretty amazing night.

.

"Psssst, Courtney." I woke up hearing my name being called. I looked to one side seeing Sarah stood by my bedside. I suddenly became very aware that both me and Niall were completely naked. I clung onto the bed covers.

"What?" I said.

"Come out here with me. I don't want to wake Niall." She said becoming me to get up.

"Ummm I sort of can't." I said cringing as I spoke.

"You're naked aren't you?" She said "just meet me at the lobby cafe in 10 minutes. Make sure Niall stays asleep."

"Ok then." I said awkwardly.

.

"Nice to see you found some clothes!" Sarah greeted me in front of all the others. They didn't really comment just looked at her like "ummm wtf."

"Anyway, what did you want?" I said pulling over a chair.

"Well we don't know what to do for Niall for his birthday because he's telling us "he has everything he could possible ask for." And we were wondering if he'd told you what he wanted!" Harry said.

"No he er basically said the same thing to me." I said trying not to laugh. If he had actually said the same thing to Harry that he had said to me I'd be slightly worried.