Chapter5- the plan

Courtney's POV

I woke up to the sound of 'Save you tonight' playing. I'd decided to put a one direction song as my alarm thinking that it would make me want to get up quicker, I couldn't have been even more wrong. It just made me want to stay in bed and listen to the rest of the song! However, I knew that I had to get up so it was pointless laying there for any longer. I opened my door slowly and headed for the bathroom. My feet made heavy plodding noise with each step along the hall way. Once I reached the bathroom, I yanked open the door and made my way to the mirror. I looked into the reflection and saw something hideous staring back. I was always very insecure about the way I looked, but who isn't when they are a teenager? Other than that I was very happy about myself. I liked my friendship group, I did well at school, i had an amazing family, I was always very out-spoken and enthusiastic, also I had plenty of hobbies and interests! I just pushed the way I looked to the back of my mind, that way I could still feel happy.

After brushing my teeth, washing my face, sorting out my hair and getting dressed I looked the slightest bit better but still nothing compared to other girls at my school. Just as I was about to walk away, I remembered something that seemed like a dream.

"OMG!!! NIALL!!!!" I screamed, I couldn't believe that I'd forgotten. "I'm going out with Niall Horan tonight!" I whispered to myself, feeling a burst of life rush through me.

I opened the door and skipped down the stairs, not giving my looks a second thought. I picked up my school bag and filled it with my lunch and essential books for the day. It was a Monday so that meant my parents had already gone to work, so I left without another word and practically jumped onto the school bus. I needed this day to be over with.

Louis POV

"Aw, the little tyke is asleep!" I cooed looking over the sleeping Niall. We all had keys into each other's flats just incase. We decided to go see Niall, since he, along with Zayn, found it so hard to wake up!

"Leave him Lou, he needs the sleep to look his best for tonight!" Harry said waggling his eye brows.

"Oh yes of course! But I thought we were going to go shopping and get Niall to buy an outfit for our "guys night out!"." I said sitting down opposite niall.

"Yeah good point" Liam said picking up Nialls guitar and handing it to me, he had a huge smirk on his face.

"Permission?" I said looking at all the boys in astonishment.

"Yes!" They all said.

With that I strummed then guitar loudly and randomly making up words to a random tune.

"Wake up Niall you lazy old git,

It's time to put deodorant on your smelly old pits,

Brush your teeth and brush your hair,

Make sure you change your underwear,

Coz today is a special daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

I sang the last line before clasping a hand to my mouth.

"Louis!" Zayn elbowed me and I shrugged it didn't seem as though my beautiful song had awoken the sleeping princess. Until...

"Why is today such a special day?" A murmured voice, enquired. Niall eyes opened and he turned to face us, frowning in confusion.

"Coz Niall, we're having a lads night out to make you feel better and before we're gonna treat you to a nice outfit!" Harry said patting his back.

"I don't know..." Niall said, putting his head in his hands. I think we reminded him about the girl.