Chapter26- Let me go.

Harry's POV
I went around the rink once again alone. I watched Sarah and Zayn; Zayn tripped over his penguin so Sarah went to help him up but fell I top of him. I smiled at the Two wishing I had something equally as special. Across the ice I saw Courtney, holding onto Nialls hand. He had full trust in her as she taught him... I wanted that. Everyone just looked so happy... Except Olivia. She had taken herself off the ice and was sat on the bench. I just stood there and watched her.

"Haaaaaaaarrrrraaaaay!" I heard coming from being me, quickly I turned around seeing Niall moving quickly over to me. Courtney put her hand a over her eyes as I tried to stop him from crashing into me. I succeeded, he hit hard to my chest but I was ok.

"Yes Niall?" I asked looking at his bright red face.

"Listen bro, me and Courtney both think you should go and talk to her. Olivia's not one to hold a grudge. Just tell her how you feel!" Niall said.

I shook my head. "I've already tried, she hates me!"

"No Harry, she doesn't. Last time you spoke to her it was still very very fresh infact it had just happened. Go on, try. She looks so sad over there. I bet she's wishing you'd go over."

"Um, but I don't- it's just" I stammered.

"Just go!" Niall shouted before pushing me in Olivia's direction. I rolled my eyes and carried on.

"What am I going to say?" I thought but too soon I was right opposite her. She looked up and smiled. Promising and surprising start.

"Hi Olivia." I said.

"Hello Harry, are you ok?" She raised her eyebrows. "Or did you just want to tell me that you've got another girl pregnant? It's ok though because you're in LOVE with me!" She shook her head.

"Olivia please don't be like that!" I eased myself off the ice and started to regret going over to her.

"Harry, how do you expect me to be. For once I thought I'd found a nice, decent guy! Someone who would appreciate me! I know it's not your fault that she is pregnant, well it kind of is, but that's not why I'm angry. Why didn't you tell me?" Olivia looked at me deeply.

"Because... I didn't think there was a point. Listen, there obviously nothing I can say or do to make you change your mind but just know I love you and I'm soooo truly madly deeply sorry! See what I did there!" Olivia rolled her eyes at my effort to make her laugh. "There's nothing else I can do or say. If the babies mine, it's mine! I can't do anything about it now! Anyway, I've done all I can." I got up and left feeling as though I couldn't do anymore. At least I'd tried.

"Harry, don't go." Olivia said quickly. I turned around. "I feel like I should be angry with you, but the truth is I'm not! And I er I think we can make this work, even if the bay is yours." She stood up and walked over to me. She collapsed into my arms and we hugged for at least ten minutes.

"We can do this." I whispered in her ear. I looked across the ice to see Courtney and Niall hugging and doing a little dance of celebration. I rolled my eyes at them and they acted as thought they weren't listening. "Idiots." I said.

"What?" Olivia pulled back looking at me.

"Not you love!" I pointed to our best friends and Olivia chuckled.

"Let's just have fun." She said. So i pulled her onto the ice and we skated around and around Just talking about things in general.

.

Courtney's POV
"Today has been great! Thank you everyone!" I smiled at my ten favourite people. Niall came up behind me wrapping his arms around my was it, he kissed my cheek softly.