Chapter 21-Just Smile ok?

Courtney's POV

Me:

So where shall we go today? Niall said he doesn't mind either.

Sarah:

Ummm idk

Louis:

I knooooow let's go swimming!!!!!!'

Zayn:

No, let's not.

Liam:

I've got the perfect idea! There's a fair going on at the green near ours. Why don't we go there? Say around 7, I'll pick half of u up and Louis will do the rest of u.

"Hey., Niall liam suggested we go to the fair! That would be great!"

"Yeah it would! But I warn you,I am a bumper car expert!"

"Oh it's on!" I waggled my eyebrows before heading off to the bathroom to get dressed. I looked in the mirror, not liking what looked back. For me it was hard to believe how I had been so lucky to be with Niall Horan. Someone a lot of girls, way more prettier than me, liked too. He made me feel special for once. I combed through my hair, brushed my teeth and changed into a grey jumper and skinny jeans. I left my hair loose still looking a bit wild.

"Niall, will Harry be coming? It's just I feel kind of bad for him."

"Bad for him? After what he's done to you, well to us? I love Harry y'know he's like my brother but right no-"

"Look, I know it's hard right now." I said rubbing his shoulders. "But imagine being in his situation! Don't get me wrong what he did really pissed me off but by now he would've learnt. C'mon baby go talk to him." I kissed Nialls neck three times.

"Oh alright then! But this is for you because I know you hate confrontation!" Niall titled his head back and kissed my cheek before getting up and going to Harry's. I decided to make a tea and face time Olivia to let her know about the plans. I knew the other boys would tell Holly, Louise and Sarah.

"Hey! Guess whAt! Nialls just gone to make peace with Harry!"

Olivia's eyes popped out of her head. "Really? Oh my god Niall is such a sweetie!"

"I know... Harry is too he doesn't deserve being treated like this anymore. Me and Niall think he's lonely... And sad because of the Erica thing..."

"Hmmm." Olivia looked down. "I feel bad for him, Jack isn't even well you know my opinion on him right now!"

"Yes I do. Anyway we are all going to the fair tonight so feel free to join us! Liam or louis will collect you at sevenish."

"Oh, ok. See you later bye!" Olivia hung up so I decided to go down to see how the boys were.

I knocked gently on the door and Harry opened it. His eyes were read and filled with tears, Niall was sat on his sofa with his face in his hands.

"Hello Harry." I smiled at him and he pulled me in a tight embrace.

"I've missed you. Both of you." He turned to face Niall. "And I'm so sorry for all the hurt I've caused, thank you for giving me a second chance." He nodded.

"You are more than welcome. Will we be seeing you tonight?" I tilt my head.

"That depends on the others... Will they mind?"

"Oh Harry no of course not."

"Come on mate, you know they all love you really!" Niall said standing up and coming towards the door. He stood next to me and hugged my waist.