Chapter20- knowing.

Nialls POV
I woke up. I stood up. I walked out of my room. I walked into the kitchen. I opened the cupboard. I got out the cereal and a bowl. I shut the cupboard. I walked to the fridge. Opened the fridge. Pulled out some milk. I poured the cereal and milk into a bow. I got a spoon. I sat down. As days went by the pain in my heart was taking over. I couldn't think, sleep or do anything without having to really concentrate... Even if it was making a bowl of cereal. I ate a spoonful and then felt immediately sick. I hadn't eaten in the last two days except an apple and well a mouthful of cereal. I left the bowl on the table and headed off for a shower. I put my music on shuffle and closed my eyes letting the hot water wash away my feelings that I didn't want to feel. After my shower my phone buzzed. It was Courtney.

From Courtney💕:
I miss you, so I've got you a present x

To Courtney💕:
And that is??? xxx

I tired not to put kisses to show her how "cross" I was but in actual fact I'd gotten over it, I just needed her to know that I WAS upset because otherwise we'd be in a dysfunctional relationship... Right?

I heard a knock at the bathroom door. I pulled on a pair of boxers and opened the door.

Courtney's POV
I took a deep breath in, taking in his beauty that I'd missed for what felt like months but had only been days. I was wearing my what I call "business woman" outfit because of getting into this posh hotel. I had to look relatively posh to get in and a lot of business woman stayed there.

"Courtney." He spoke softly. "How did you... But... You were at home and now... Australia and oh god I missed you so much!" He flung himself at me but wrapped his arms around my body gently.

"Baby I'm sorry for being a bitch." I whispered in his ear. His heart beat hard against my chest and his breathing was extremely quick. He kissed my neck.

"Please don't. It was me... I shouldn't have been so selfish." His glistening blue eyes trailed down the length of my body and I felt myself blush. Niall took my arm and kissed all the way down it giving me this strange butterfly feeling in the pit of my stomach. "You. Are. So. Perfect." He said between kisses. I lifted his head with my hands.

"Don't ever let me leave you again, promise?" I felt tears in my eyes. "Niall, I've never loved anyone as much as you, you've changed my life and I can't thank you or repay you enough."

"Just being with you is enough." Niall leant in and kissed my lips softly. Then he took my hand and lead me into his room... Well our room. The bed was shaped like a love heart and made with rose petals on top. "Your lucky, the maid must have come while I was in the shower." He looked down at me and smiled.

My hands trailed all the way up his stomach until they were around his neck. He looked at me and then down to my lips. We both moved in, kissing softly, I felt his tongue swipe my bottom lip so I opened my mouth a little more to allow access. I felt his hands on my hips whilst mine stayed in his hair. Niall tired to lift me up but he caught me off guard so I panicked and lost my balance. We both looked at each other and burst out laughing. It soon picked up again as he began to kiss down my neck and along my collar bone. He moved his lips back up to mine and we kissed with such passion I swear I could feel fire burning in my chest. I felt adrenaline course through my body. I wanted him and I couldn't think about anything else.

"Niall. I want you." I looked at him deep in the eyes just knowing how my I needed him and just knowing he was the one.

"Are you sure?" He whispered, pausing the kiss.

I bit my lip, His eyes never leaving me, and nodded. "I love you Niall." He smiled.

"I love you too baby."

Then he began to kiss me again, this time sucking lightly on my neck. A quiet moan escaped my lips as he found my weak spot which he obviously played to his advantage. I felt his hands move from my lower back to my stomach, he lightly trailed his hand up my body until his hand rested gently on my breast. I could feel his hard ever so slightly pressing against me, very slowly, he started to unbutton my shirt. His breathing was getting more frequent and so was mine. He kissed my jaw line whilst pulling off my top.

"You're so beautiful baby." He wha opened making my cheeks flush.

Soon we were on the bed in nothing but our underwear. My heart started to beat a hundred miles an hour as I realised what was next.

Nialls POV
I couldn't believe what was happening and I wasn't sure what to do next. I was fully aware that Courtney had never done anything like it before so I wanted to make it perfect for her and I wanted to make sure she was happy with what she was doing before she did it.

I looked over at Courtney. "Are you so you want to do this?" I said running my hand down her arm.

She turned her head and kissed me (her eyes were so bright, her lips so plump and her cheeks so rosie). Her hand rubbed my upper thigh and in a second I turned her over so I was on top and she was underneath me. I leant down and kissed her before sliding down her brea straps and removing it completely. I kissed her forehead before removing her panties. She flinched at my touch. Our bare bodies were together for the first time. Never had I felt such butterfly's or... Happiness like it before. Courtney raised her hand to my face and lightly touched my cheek.

"Are you scared?" I asked her, trying to read her body language.

Courtney shook her head. "No, Niall, I trust you." My heart warmed with the amount I loved her.

A/N
Sorry it's short but I wanted to update! Thank you for readin😘Cx