Chapter35-Mistakes are worth making.

Courtney's PoV
I opened my eyes and lifted my head up to see I was still in Sarahs living room with all the others. We must've fallen alseep. I began to chuckle to myself as I saw all the boys faces.

Zayn had bright red lip stick and blue eye shadow on, Liam had fake eyelashes and pink lip stick. One of the eyelashes had come off and was hanging loosely on his cheek. Harry was covered in uneven foundation making him look like an orange, his hair had several butterfly clips in it too. Louis face had a mix of everything just smudge everywhere from where he'd rolled in his sleep so much and Niall had bright green eyeshadow, eye liner and red lip stick on. They all looked amazing and the best part was us girls didn't even get touched. Once we finished the boys we made out that we were too tired to carry on so we got away with it.

I slowly started to sit up before I felt an arm pulling me back down. I looked across to see the face of my beautiful husband to be.

"Where are you going?" He said in a moany voice.

"To pee." I said in the same voice.

"Ugh fine then." He let go reluctantly.

When I got back everyone was awake. Sarah lay in Zayns arms still from the night before. They'd been getting closer and closer again and I could tell both of them loved every second of it.

"So when you get married who's going to be chief bridesmaid?" Sarah said raising her eyebrows.

"Well... No one." I said simply.

"No one?!" Holly said in confusion.

"Yes, no one because you all mean the world to me. I want all of you to be my chief brides maid." I said smiling at them hopefully.

"And what about best man Nialler? Do we all get to do that?" Louis said.

"Oh... Well 'coz there are so many of you I was going to ask Greg so I don't have to choose between you all." Niall said almost apologetically.

"What?!" Liam said pretending to be angry. "That's so unfair! All the girls get to be chief brides maids and we get to be... Nothing!"

"Ugh! Fine then, Courtney can we be chief brides maids too?" Harry said twiddling his hair and batting his eye lashes.

"Oh... Maybe not Harry." I said making everyone laugh. I loved having such lovely close friends. I adored each and every one of them. Niall stood up and stretched. As the blankets dropped from him his beautiful body was exposed. He was topless only wearing a pair of sweat pants. I looked up at him and he looked down and me smirking before giving me a discrete wink. Just as he was about to walk off I remembered something.

"Oh Niall I forgot!" I said turning to face him.

"What?" He asked.

"Last night mum text me congratulations and asked if you wanted to come for dinner tonight." I said smiling.

"Aw that'd be lovely! Nice way to say goodbye I guess." He smiled before he started to walk away again.

"Goodbye?" I questioned, confused.

"Well yeah. Me and the boys will be flying back out to America tomorrow and I assumed you'd want to come with us so we booked you tickets too!" He said beaming brightly obviously proud of himself. I was happy but there was a little part of me that felt concerned and wondered after what had happened the last time however I could see how happy he was and didn't want to ruin that.

"Oh my god really? That's great! Don't think mum will be happy though." I cringed.

"Really? Well what if I told you I could get your original job offer back?" He said.