Chapter33-A stolen heart

Courtney's PoV
I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating constantly. I looked at it seeing tons on Twitter notifications. I opened up the app to see what was going on. So many people... Directioners had tagged me in tweets with the hashtags #staystrongcourtney #niallandcourtney #antibullying1d. My heart warmed and I felt tears come to my eyes. I knew how many people this would effect, it was a small breakthrough to bullying but it also meant I could see my baby boy and I could stay with him. I quickly tapped away at my phone to say thank you to everyone and then raced off to my bathroom to get dressed and cleaned up. I had no idea what for but I felt it was the best way to start off.

From Holly:
OMG Court, have u seen the hashtags???! This is crazy! NIALL is so good to U and now u can be with him!☺️💞

After receiving a few texts like the one from holly from other friends I came up with an idea. It seemed very obvious that it wasn't just me who thought I should go and see Niall but when I tried calling him I got no answer. I knew that I had to call him before because I would have to get him to speak to the hotel and book me in. That wasn't happening. I tried calling all the boys but still no answer. Just then I got a call from Sarah.

"Hi Sarah, look no one is answering what do I do?"

"There is nothing you can do really, just wait I'm sure they're either asleep or at rehearsals. Why don't you come over tonight? I can invite the others too." She suggested all very quickly.

"Ummm, yeah sure. Why not. Thank u. Will see you later." I felt a tear run down my cheek as I realised I wasn't going to be seeing Niall that night like I had mentally planned. I'd have to wait even longer and all because he wouldn't answer his bloody phone!

.

"Hiiiii!" Sarah opened the door with a bottle of wine in her hand.

"Hey!" I replied. "Am I last here?"

"You sure are but that's ok we held off for you!" She gestured to the wine bottle.

"You know me, I'm not one for alcohol anyway." I said.

I went into the living room to find all the others except Erica.

"Where's Erica?" I asked.

"Oh yeah she texted me saying she had a scan an hour before and she didn't feel very well."

"That's unlike her. Hope she's ok." I said with a concerned look on my face.

"That's what I thought but she insisted she was ok. Her mums let Jack stay for a few nights- in separate rooms though!" Louise chuckled.

"How romantic!"

"Well it's more than what we can say with our boys flying around the world!" Holly cut in laughing but no one else laughed. They looked at me instead. "Oh sorry"

"It's ok. I'm fine. I just thought I'd be seeing him tonight, y'know?" I smiled at the floor "but it's ok coz I've got you idiots to keep me company!" I threw a pillow at Olivia's face who jumped up and hit me back. Soon everyone was in a way too cliché pillow fight.

Nialls pov
"Yep she's called me too Niall!" Liam said laughing.

"She probably thinks we are ignoring her!" I said worriedly.

"Well to be fair, we sort of are!" Harry said.

"Yeah but not because we don't want to speak to her but because we want to surprise her!" I said. "It would be easier if I could call her and get her to come here."

"And where, Mr Horan, would the romance be in that?" Louis said.

"Well i just don't want to spoil it for you guys!" I said.