Chapter20-Hold on

Courtney's POV

I ran up the stairs, my head spinning. I could hear a repetitive beeping from my phone, I checked it to see that it was just Holly, Louise, Sarah, Louis, Zayn and Liam talking on group chat. We decided to make one with all our contacts so we could arrange days out but recently I hadn't used it... My mind was too occupied. I read a few texts realising how life just went on even though it felt like the end of the world to me.

Holly:

You're so cute Lou boo! xx

Louis:

Aw stop it ur making me blush!☺️😂 xx

Sarah:

U two are so adorable!

Zayn:

They're so adorable? What about me?!!!!😉 xx

Sarah:

Yeah, yeah😂xx

Louise:

Haha, I have to say tho liam is the cutest hands down!😍 xx

Liam:

Aw babe! Now I'm blushing☺️😘xx

Sarah:

😂😂😂😂

I stopped scrolling, reading these had reminded me what Niall and I had; a strong friendship but an undying love for each other and I knew I couldn't let it fade. I knocked on the door three times before I heard someone behind it.

"Harry if that's you go away! I'm not interested." His voice sounded numb and lifeless, it broke my heart because I realised he was feeling the pain that I was in.

"No, Niall it's not Harry." He opened the door slowly. "It's me." I said quietly.

"Courtney? What are you doing here?" Nialls eyes looked from my feet and all the way up with the most confused facial expression.

"Niall , I know about Harry. An I'm so I'm so sorry!" I burst out crying and jumped into Nialls arms. He held me tightly and I felt safe again. I was with my irish prince, my life, my double and I honestly didn't know how I'd coped for so long without him. I also didn't know how I didn't believe him. Of course he'd never say those things about another woman.

I slowly removed my hands from his neck and he loosened his hold on me. His beautiful blue eyes explored mine whilst his hand cupped my face. He looked at my mouth, biting his lip before he gazed back up to my eyes. Shortly after he leant in and we kissed like never before. I felt actual fire in my heart burning with joy, excitement and adrenaline. As we pulled away he took my back and gently pushed my body into his, I rested my head on his shoulder and kissed his neck.

"Can I come in?" I said. He chucked and stood to the side presenting the entrance to his flat/mansion/palace.

"Your home awaits madam!" Niall put on his posh British accent which made me laugh. Same old Niall. However we still needed to talk and he knew that. Before I asked him he was sat down ready to listen. I think he could feel a lecture coming on...

"Ok, so Niall I need to speak to you about a few things. Firstly, I love you and I've missed you too much! Secondly, how did this all start, you know with Julie? And thirdly, how much do you know about Harry to do with all of this?" I breathed for the first time during that period. Niall ran his hands through his hair and began to recall what had happened.

"Well on the night I was suppose to come over to meet your family I heard a knock. I was just about to go and buy some flowers for you and your mother. Assuming it was just one of the boys I answered. However it was her. She ordered that she came in or she'd follow merl yours. I hand no choice. When she came in she started being weird and, well you know. I thought the only way to escape was to tell her what she anted to hear so I did. Little did I know she was recording. I feel like I fool now." He looked down running his temple.

"Ok,so what about Harry?"

"Well, I walked in on him when he was on the phone to Julie telling her he couldn't go through with it anymore. I guess he was too late because they succeeded. He told me he only did it because she'd threatened him, saying that she'd tell the paparazzi and all sorts about you and I and that could've needed our career. However I told him that was no excuse and that i was disgusted." Niall shook his head, looking at the floor still.i took hold if his arm and climbed into his lap before looking up and kissing his chin.

"He said the Same to me. I just can't believe he would do that. It seems so unlike him. Maybe he's going through something we don't know about."

"I think your right, I think it's heart break. He really liked Erica and ever since he saw her with Jack he's been making strange and rational choices. I'm so thankful to have you. We have love that is stronger than anything, which means we're indestructible. I don't know what I'd do without you baby. Well actually I do and that wasn't so good. Please never leave me again, stay with me until death. I want to marry you, have babies with you, grown old with you. That's all I need. That's all we need, so hold on because what we have is special." Niall looked at me, I as kind of in shock from what he'd said. I couldn't believe how much he loved me and how much I loved him. I tired to loser the intense but intimate atmosphere.

"Ok Ni that was way to adorable. Are you trying to kill me?" I smiled at him and he laughed.

"No, just trying to show you how much you mean to me." He said before getting up and picking up his phone. "Woah, it's already ten, do you want to sty maybe. You don't have to it's just if you didn't want to go home because it's dark but if you do that's fine like don't wo-"

"Yes Niall that would be great. My parents are staying with friends this weekend anyway! I didn't feel up to it..."

"Good job or you wouldn't be here with me." He smile before walking I tot the kitchen and making some hot drinks. "Shall we meet up with the gang tomorrow?"

"They gang? Really?" I laughed rolling my eyes. "Yeah that sounds good, I'll message everyone on group chat. Speaking of which read through the messages!"

Niall took out his phone. "Ooo looks like their all getting on! Shame about Erica and Harry though..."

"Yeah it is, but we don't need Erica to get Harry happy, trust me I've got an idea!"

A/N

Finally the two are back together! Will it last? And what is Courtney's idea? Thank you for reading and voting, please keep it up it encourages me! Also I do love it when you guys comment... Cx