Chapter23-His bed without him isnt his bed.

Holly's POV
"Ok, so I'm not the only one who's noticed then!" I said clasping a hand to my mouth. All the girls had come found to discuss something important, as Sarah put it.

"No, by the looks of it... We all have." Louise looked down worriedly.

"Yeah, and so has Niall. He goes on tour today" Sarah looked at her phone. "and should be leaving in half an hour. That's if he knows she's ok. I know he won't go."

"Ok well let me call him and... Reassure him." Olivia suggested.

Nialls POV
I awoke feeling terribly stiff. It had probably been all the stress. I knew today was not going to be how I dreamt it to be; fun and exciting. However I knew it would be sad and worrying. I repeatedly checked my phone for texts from Courtney saying: can't believe you fell for it Niall! Of course I'm coming! But that text never came. Finally I decided to get on with my busy day, so I finished off my panicking and unpacked a few things. I knew I wouldn't now be needing: Courtney's spare toothbrush she kept at mine, a funny bag I was going to give her before her first show saying "look at the luck my leprechauns bought me!" And finally her favourite t shirt of mine that she always liked to wear... Even if she did remember her own clothes. I laughed thinking about how awfully forgetful she was and then my smile faded as I realised I wouldn't be there to see her forget things for months and maybe when I got back she would've moved on... I couldn't bare the thought. I shook it off and continued packing. Just then I got a call. It was Olivia. This excited me as I thought for the best, maybe she was calling telling me Courtney was on her way or maybe Courtney was suing her phone to tell me!!!!

"Hello?" I said hopefully.

"Hi Niall!" I heard Olivia reply.

"Oh um hi" I said again slightly disappointed. She laughed lightly before continuing. "I just wanted to reassure you about Courtney. We will look after her, we done ok before you came along anyway, right?"

"Well not really! If you had I wouldn't of met her in the first place!" I spat out without thinking how rude it may sound. "Sorry I didn't mean t-"

"It's fine and kind of true however we know now that she needs us so please don't hold back, have fun and just see where fait takes you." The phone went silent as I thought about what Olivia had said.

"Ok, thank u for that call. See you when I get back. Tell the others I said bye. And ummm could you er just make sure to call me if anything does go wrong because I love Courtney with all my heart and if anything happened well I don't know what I'd do with myself." I heard a bunch of aws in the background. The others were obviously there too.

"Ok Niall, no problem." With that she hung up and left me feeling and thinking so many different things i thought my brain would explode.

"Knock knock!" I hear Harry's voice before he comes in and hands me a cup of tea and put it on the side not feeling like a drink.

"Who's there?" I say rolling my eyes.

"One direction!" Harry sounded so excited. I felt like I should be too so I tired to for e it.

"One direction who?" I knew where it was going.

"One direction s going on tour today that's who!!!!!" Harry half shouted before cracking up with laughter. I laughed at how rubbish it was.

"Harry that was pathetic!"

Harry squinted while waggling his finger. "Does dis the master of jokes!"

"Hey guys!" Me and Harry turned around to see liam swining off the door frame, followed by Zayn who was followed by Louis.

"This tour is going to be phenomiNIALL, don't you think NIALL????" Louis said.