Chapter21- did you hear that?

Louis POV
I lay in bed and roll over trying to sleep, thenI hear a bang against my wall. Harry's room is on my left side and Nialls is on my right... It came from the right. Then I heard some er noises... Noises you don't want to hear one of your best friends making. Especially when they're already in a relationship. I wrapped my pillow around my head and fell asleep trying to ignore the constant noise. "Maybe he's just jumping on the bed and really enjoying it!" I thought to myself.

.

I woke up and wandered out to the balcony. I could see Zayn, Harry and Liam already out there(even though we had different rooms we had a shared balcony which was quite big and cool!). The thought of Niall still hadn't left my mind so I decided that I'd being it up but once I got there I realised there was no need.

"Yeah, like it was proper loud!" Zayn said.

"are you sure?" Said Liam frowning.

"Certain." Zayn shook his head. "Poor Courtney. I mean I know he's upset but there's no need."

"I can't believe he would do something like that!" Harry took a sip of his tea looking very professor like.

"I heard it too, he was defiantly with someone." I interjected but then...

"Hey lads." Niall came out with the biggest, cockiest smile I'd ever seen him wear. "How are you all?"

"Niall, who is it?" Liam shook his head.

"Who's who?" Niall was blushing severely. His lying skills weren't good.

"How could you do this to Courtney!" Harry whisper shouted.

"She wanted it! I didn't force this!"

"She wanted you to cheat? Oh yeah coz that's likely-"

"Whats with all the whispering?" A familiar voice said. We all looked up seeing none other but Courtney. She also looked overly happy. Two and two clicked.

"Ooooooooh!" We all said together. Courtney and Niall gave us a weird look before explaining to us what had happened.

"You thought I was cheating?" Niall said, shocked.

"that's what it looked like... Well sounded." I waggled my eyebrows at the two. Courtney blushed and hit my head lightly.

"Shut up. Just coz you wish it was you and Holly!" She raised her eyebrows and I immediately felt embarrassed.

"Ooooo louis!" Zayn said.

"I don't!" I gave Courtney the evils and everyone laughed. Things seemed nice and normal again... I liked it but I still missed Holly. I wished she would come too.

Courtney's POV
After having a catch up with all the boys Niall nudged me and whispered "do you wanna go in?" I felt his smirk against my ear.

"Now?" I chuckled. The others were in deep conversation, not really paying us attention so no one noticed us.

"Come on." He said kissing my jaw bone.

"Stop." I moaned. I really wanted to go but felt I should wait.

"Stop what?" Harry turned to face us looking amused.

I looked at Niall. "Oh nothing Niall was just being his silly self and um biting his nails so I told him to stop because there is more germs up your nails than a toilet seat an-"

"Ok." Liam raised his eyebrows and nodded. "Thank you for that!"

"Hey I was thinking... Is there any way the others could come. I mean they'd so love to see you!" I bit my lip and raised my eyebrows in hope.