Chapter11-The morning after

Courtney's POV

I woke up aching all over and I didn't know why. I turned over and swung my arm around.

"Ouch!" Someone yelped, I'd obviously hit them. I opened my eyes and sat up, confused as to why I was in my living and... Why Niall was lying next to me.

"Sorry Ni!" I said rubbing his cheek, he smiled and rolled his eyes.

"It's ok baby." He also sat up. As I woke up more I remembered the day before. Everyone was round, we had an everything fight, we watched inbetweeners and then I must have fallen asleep. I looked around the room and saw several lumps under duvets. The boys must've decided to stay! Everyone was where I remembered they were the night before. "Courtney, I'm really hungry. Can we cook something?" Niall made me jump.

"Of course, let's go!" I got up and then took his hands giving him a pull.

"If we cook quite a lot of food, when everyone wakes up they can all have some." Niall beamed. "And don't worry, I shall pay for all things that need to be replaced. Including yesterday's items that were used in the fight!" He chuckled.

"No you won't!" I said, I couldn't have Niall pay for my things. What kind of a host does that?!

"Well I am so anyway, moving on! What shall we cook?"

After a while we began to cook eggs, veggie sausages (Olivia and Sarah are vegetarians), beans, mushrooms, toast and assorted pastries like croissants and brioche. We turned on the radio, the volume on full, and danced as we cooked.

"I hope my cooking dancing isn't as dangerous as my car dancing!" Niall chuckled.

"Let's hope not!" I said, frying the sausages and eggs. I walked across the kitchen but just as I was halfway Niall took my hand and spun me. He was now standing where I was and I was where he was. He served up the fried foods onto 11 plates while I carried on his unfinished job of buttering toast and laying the table.

"Are you sure your capable of doing that? Because you can always return to your job of buttering toast if you like." I offered, Niall turned around and threw a tea towel at my head.

"Hey!" I spun sprouted and flicked water at him from the sink next to me. Before I knew it we were in a full blown water and kitchen utensils fight, I flung tea towels at him covered in water whilst he charged at me with wooden spoons, it was great fun. The radio was on, the sun was out and we were just having fun.

"Ummmmm." Someone spoke loudly. As me and Niall turned around we saw everyone standing by the kitchen door. They looked a bit cross. I turned down the music and casually wiped the water from my face with the tea towel.

"Sorry if we woke you." I said looking down.

"Yes we were just making you breakfast." Niall bit his lip and looked at me trying to hide a smirk. Everyone burst out laughing.

"It's ok, as long as you made us breakfast!" Louis rubbed his hands together and took one of the seats at my 6 seater table.

" If some people sit on the six dinning room chairs, I'll bring in the three garden chairs and the two breakfast bar seats. Is that ok?" I put the juices on the table, next to the jams and condiments.

.

.

.

.

"Woah that was lovely but I'm stuffed now!" Liam said rubbing his stomach.

"God, I'm not going to eat for at least a week." Olivia groaned, leaning back in her seat.