Chapter 48- BONUS CHAPTER

A/N-
I am aware that this is very short and vague but it's just a quick update so yeah. Thank you for reading this guys! It's been an incredible journey. Love u all and goodbye. I'm writing a Larry fanfic and might post a sneak peak on here just for my readers later on. Idk yet though/ Courtney x

3 YEARS LATER...
"Niall, has he got his shoes on?" I called from the kitchen as I packed the last bits for the picnic.

"Um well he's got one on." Niall replied chuckling. He came in, his hair ruffled and his face red from chasing your son.

"Ethan Zachary Horan, get here right now!" I said trying to be the strict parent I wasn't. I hated shouting but luckily didn't have to do it often, Ethan was generally speaking very well behaved.

"No, mummy has to get me... but I'm too quick... I'm FLASH!" Ethan ran around, his lightly curled black locks bouncing with every step.

"You may be too quick for mummy but daddy is unbeatable." Niall said in a deep voice, moving his eyebrows uncontrollably.

"Ahhhhh oh no daaaaaaady." Ethan screamed running in every direction before falling on the floor in defeat. Niall lifted him up above his head before cradling him and kissing his tiny, button nose which was identical to his own.

"Mum, is Aubrey gonna be there?" Ethan squirmed out of Niall's grip before running over to me, arms open. I picked him up easily, his body was a snowflake.

"No, Erica and Jack have left her home alone." I said jokingly.

"Whaaaat?" His blue eyes narrowed with confusion. "That's so bad."

"I'm joking, of course Aubrey's coming." I kissed his rosy cheek before slipping his other shoe onto his tiny feet.

"Yaaaassss!" He screamed. "Let's go then." His fingers wrapped around mine and Niall's hands as we swung him gently out of the front door.

.

We had all met up in the woods: Holly, Louis, Olivia, Harry, Sarah, Zayn, Liam, Louise, Erica, Jack and Aubrey.

"Ew Unlce Louis, you smell funny." Ethan was curled up on Louis' lap giggling to himself hysterically.

"Oh thanks bud, that's actually called deodorant something that you won't know a lot about." Louis rolled his eyes before ticking Ethan.

"That's because I don't need it. I don't SMELL like YOU do." Ethan stuck his tongue out at Louis who pretended to cry on Niall.

"Tell your son to stop abusing me." He fake sobbed. Ethan bit his lip, worried he had actually upset his uncle. His eyes drifted to mine for some help.

"It's ok baby, Louis is just messing. He knows he's smelly." I said laughing.

"Tell me about it." Said Zayn shuffling away from Louis.

"Betta get used to this, soon you're gonna have your own one." Harry said gesturing to Holly's bump.

"And me and Ethan will have another friend!" Aubrey giggled as she spun around in her pink flowery dress. "Will I ever have a brother or sister mum?"

"Ummmm no. I don't think so." Erica smiled. "You're just enough on your own, perfect."

"Haha, good response." Jack said, eyes wide.

"Ok, so Zayn and I have some news for you all." Sarah blushed looking over at Zayn who twirled his hair in his fingers.

"Sarah and I are getting married!" Zayn beamed, looking absolutely delighted.

"Oh my god congratulations! This is amazing!" I clapped my hands excitedly.

"Congratulations guys."

"I thought I saw a ring!" Louise said pointing at Sarah's hand.

"Yeah I'd been hanging off for a while but o thought that I'd better do it soon before tour starts again!" Zayn laughed.

Louis piped up again. "While we are on the subject of announcing things, it's not as big as your news but Liam and I have bought a house together."

Liam nodded. "Yeah it took some persuasion on Louise's side but I can't deny it is beautiful."

"Awwww that's great news." Olivia said.

"Uncle Harry, why're you so tall?" Ethan asked as Harry stood up, towering over his little body.

"'Coz I'm secretly a... GIANT! RAAAAAAAAAAW!" Harry screamed and so did both the kids. Soon everyone was up and running away from 'Giant Uncle Harry'. Louis got his water bottle out and emptied the contents on Zayn who did the same in response. What was supposed to be a relaxing picnic before tour was soon a water fight in the woods... But I didn't mind, in fact it was even better.