Chapter 12- A few extra for rehersals

Niall's POV

I headed to the car, millions of shopping bags in my trolly, with a huge smile on my face. Maybe Macy would get the message and if not... God help her. My patience was running very low with the girl. I honestly didn't know how much more of her shit I could put up with.

.

.

.

.

I unlocked the front door hearing Courtney shouting down the stairs.

"OH MY GOD! HAAAAAARRRRRAAAAAAAYYYY!" As I stepped in I saw Courtney hurtling down the stairs. She looked at me dead in the eye. "And you!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me junto the living room where Harry was. I didn't have to ask ,I knew why she was pissed off.

"Courtney, we just wanted to stand up for you! You mean a lot to us and hopefully it will go the message across to the bitch that she cannot mess with you unless she wants a beating for One Direction and the Directioners." I high fives Harry and then smiled at the unamused Courtney.

"Thank you, both of you. I know you were trying to help but this just gives her an excuse to hurt me again." Her face looked away, filled with sorrow. My heart melted at the sight.

"No one will hurt you, I promise. And plus, we never mentioned Macy." I raised an eyebrow.

"It was subtle." Harry got up. "Now stop worrying, trust me and Niall. We've got to go to band practice in forty minutes so if everyone's coming they better get ready!"

"COME DOWN AND GET READY! THATS IF YOU WANNA COME TO REHEARSALS WITH THE BOYS?!" Courtney bellowed up the stairs, within a few minutes what sounded like a heard of elephants came down.

"Thank you for doing the shopping Niall." Courtney took my hand and kissed me on the cheek.

"Anytime." I grinned and passed her a bag of shopping. We'd decided to use a little bit of team work. I grabbed the bag from the car and she unloaded. It worked and we were done within ten minutes.

"Guys we should go." Liam came in from the garden, Louise stood next to him. I noticed they were extremely close.

"Guys." I pointed at the two of them. Louise blushed but Liam just smiled.

"Well, Niall, Louise is now my girlfriend."

"We knew it! We can double date and stuff and if Holly and Louis ever get toge- oh hi Holly." Just as I spoke Holly came in through the double doors, Courtney froze, biting her lip.

"Oh, er, Hi." Holly blushed and hopped off. I always put myself right in It.

"She sooo likes him!" Courtney smiled kissing me on the cheek as she walked out of them room. At her touch i still got those butterfly's, I still got that little bit of excitement each time I saw her. The novelty hadn't warn off and I didn't want it too.

"Right let's go!" Louis came out of the living room grabbed Holly's arm and pulled her out of the door.

.

.

.

.

.

We walked into the arena, we were rehearsing for the tour that started in a few weeks. I still hadn't told Courtney. I couldn't bring myself to do it!

"Hi Nikki." Harry smiled at one of the girls that works in the arena. She had curly hair, tanned skin and was wearing a purple dress. Erica looked towards the floor as if intimidated by the lady.