Chapter 43- An update

Courtney's PoV
Once we had gotten back from Ireland we spent a couple of days just relaxing at home. With only one day left before touring we decided to do pretty much nothing.

Niall came out of the bedroom in his boxers and sat down next to me.

"How're you not cold?" I said looking at him and then at myself who was wearing pyjamas and wrapped in a thick dressing gown.

"Must be coz your in the room." He winked.

"Niall... Don't ever say that again, okay?" I said raising an eyebrow. We both laughed and then he cuddled up to me. I had my laptop resting on my knees.

"What're you doing?" Niall asked titling his head.

"Just looking at wedding stuff." I said.

"I can't wait to marry you, see your beautiful self in a lovely white dress, declare my undying love for you in front of all the people WE love and know that we have each other for life." He smiles before kissing my nose. I felt my heart tingle at his words.

"Aw baby, I can't wait to marry you either." I said burying my head in his neck.

"Why don't we just do it sooner? I mean I know you have to be 18 WITHOUT parents consent but... Would your parents mind? Would they give consent?" He said looking at me as if I knew.

"I don't know, maybe. I don't think so, it's hard enough me getting married at 18. Anyway, by the time we have planned it etcetera I WILL be 18. I think you're forgetting that my birthday is like in a months time." I said almost questioning him.

"Oh of course! Well then let's get planning! But first..." Niall said before leaning in for a kiss. The kiss soon escalated, unexpectedly, and the laptop was disregarded on the floor.

.

"I love you so much." Niall said kissing me gently.

"I love you too so much." I smiled. "You still want to plan the wedding?" I chuckled.

"Do I? Hell yeah!" Niall got up before pulling me up too.

"Let's um, let's get dressed first." I said.

.

"So you've got a date set?" Sarah said clapping her hands. We all went round Harry's house to tell the news.

"Yes! And the venue is sorted and so is the caterer. We've had a busy, busy day!" I said shaking my head but smiling.

"Oh wow. So, when is it?" Louis said wide eyed.

"Well we both decided the sooner the better and we also both decided we loved Christmas so-"

"You're getting married on Christmas?" Liam said.

"No, not quite. We thought maybe a few days before so we can celebrate Louis birthday after and then Christmas." Niall said smiling.

"Oh my god it'll be perfect and if it snows it'll be so beautiful and you can have CANDLES!" Holly said grinning ear to ear. She loved her candles.

"That's what I was thinking!" I said beaming with her.

"Oh and my mum can do the invites! She makes cards and stuff for a living." Olivia said.

"And I can do the wedding cake!" Louise almost shouted.

"Ok, that's great guys! Thank you all so much for being so supportive. Love you all." I got up and grabbed a piece of paper and pencil to sketch out the kind of cake I wanted.

"Think I can manage that." Louise raised her eyebrows, nodding slowly.

"Brilliant!" I said.

"Wait! Make sure you have cream and jam an-" Niall began.