Chapter 4- lets go!

Zayns POV

Niall stood there stretching for what felt like hours, I just hoped he didn't really know. He kept making hints that he did but what i didn't get was if he did know surely he would be pissed off with us!

"I'm gonna take a shower!" He said ruffling my hair as he went past, he was wearing this huge grin. It didn't fool me though.

"Ok" we all answered in unison.

I watched him as he walked down the hall way, as soon as he thought we couldn't see him his face dropped and a tear started rolling down his cheek. His hand quickly wiped it away and burst through the bathroom door. I hated seeing him like this, in fact before than, I had never seen him like it. To me Niall is like my little brother, even though he's only 8months younger than me, I feel kind of protective over him! He was crazy about this girl and I don't think he even knew it! As soon as we heard the lock click, we all started to talk.

"Ok, I don't think he knows, he's just trying to trick us into telling him!" I said, biting my lip.

"Yeh, Zayns right! We just need that phone back as soon as possible! Harry are you ready?" Liam said nodding towards him.

"Me? Again? What? Why me again?" Harry's eyes widened and he folded his arms.

"Harry, do we have to go through this again?! You've already seen Niall nak-" louis began, chuckling.

"Yes I know, i know!" Harry stood up and pushed his ear to the door.

"The phone should be in his trouser pocket!" Louis whispered.

Harry nodded and slowly tureen the door nob before entering the room, leaving the door wide open.

A few seconds later, a loud bang came from the direction of the bathroom following the amusing sight of harry galloping over to the Sofia where we all sat.

"Wow mate, you could've been quieter!" I said shaking my head.

"I'm sorry! He was getting out to get the shampoo, if I didn't get out quicker he would have seen me! Anyway he didn't hear me, he was singing at the top of his voice!" Harry slumped back into the sofa.

"Well the important thing is, we've got he phone and we can send the text. Let's go! Harry type what I say. Hi Courtney, it's me Niall. Was just wondering if you'd like to come out with me tomorrow evening after school? We could meet at Cafe Swirl, if you want? Let me know if your up for it! And then put a little kiss." Liam breathed out and smiled with satisfaction.

"Ok, done!" Harry dramatically hit send and placed the phone on the table.

"Now we just need to wait for a reply!" It was getting late and everyone was tired. Luckily it didn't take long.

Courtney's POV

I decided to go up to bed, it was 11 and I was exhausted. I opened my bedroom door and collapsed onto my bed. I had a horrible headache from all the stress of the day, it was getting too much.

When I was 12 the doctors told me I had stress, anxiety and anger management problems, I think I already knew, but I would, and still do find it hard to cope. At times in would be near to the point of doing terrible thing that I swore I would never do. Thats when I decided to start wearing an elastic band around my wrist, that way if I was ever upset I could just ping it and it would inflict a tiny amount of pain, giving me relief but at the Sam time, protecting me from damaging myself. I pinged my band several times that night, but it didnt seem to help. I wanted something more, I needed something more. I quickly go to my feet and heard to my on suit. Just as I reached for the door my phone pinged.