Chapter38-Kicking news

Courtney's PoV-
I woke up the next day with a banging headache and stomach cramps. Crap. It was that time of the month and I'd started in the middle of the night. I looked over my shoulder not wanting to move much. Niall was still fast asleep. I lifted the bed cover to see that, yes, I had leaked.

"Shit how am I gonna get out of this?" I thought to myself. For some reason I didn't really want my fiancé waking up to see... Well THAT. It was embarrassing. I didn't know whether I should get up and clean it or wake him up and ask him for something so he'd go out of the room. I soon realised my decision had been made for me.

"Morning sweetie." I heard his voice and felt his arm wrap around my stomach. I pushed his hands off.

"Morning Niall. Hey could I get a drink im really thirsty." I said sounding quite rude.

"Ummmm, I think I need a kiss first!" He said smiling at me.

"Ugh no not now." I said getting frustrated.

"Why not?" He said concerned. "Are you ok? You're acting very weird!" He said frowning.

"I'm fine! Just please can you leave me alone for a second?" I asked yet again sounding rude.

"Babe, what's up tell me!" He demanded.

"Nothing." I said.

"Courtney?" He asked again.

"Look it's just um. Something embarrassing." I said looking at him briefly. He looked at me completely bemused.

"Whatever it is, you can tell me." He said stroking a bit of hair out of my face.

"Ok, it's not that big it's just... I find it embarrassing." I said cringing. "Um well it's girly problems." I said looking at him. "It started in the night and erm well... I didn't know that it was going to... Obviously." I laughed awkwardly.

"Ooooooooooh right!" He said finally catching on. "Oh babe don't be embarrassed. Come on let's get you sorted. Get up and sort yourself out an ill do the rest." He said smiling simply.

"It's fine I'll do it just go out and make so-"

"No, don't worry. I've got this!" He said nodding.

"Um ok then." I very slowly got out of bed cringing at the fact that I knew there was blood on my trousers and on the bed and Niall had just seen it and ugh... How much more awkward can it get?

I went in the bathroom and got cleaned up and dressed into some new clothes for the rest of the day. Then I stepped outside of the bathroom to see Niall remaking the bed.

"See all done!" He said looking very impressed with himself. "It looks so professional." He said half to himself, half to me.

"Wow well done Niall!" I said laughing. He came over time and put his arms around my waist.

"You ok now baby?" He asked kissing my forehead.

"Yeah, it just hurts a little." I said. By the way, complete understatement, it bloody killed.

"Aw let me go get you some pain killers, Harrys always getting headaches he'll have some." Niall said before walking off. I laid on the newly made bed as the cramps intensified. I decided to put on some television. The only thing that was on which I knew was Tom and Jerry so it had to do.

Harrys Pov
I woke up hearing a gentle tapping at the door. I looked over to my left to see Olivia asleep. And no... We didn't do anything just watched a film and talked. It was nice. I loved her. I carefully got out of bed so I didn't disturb her and answered the door.