one

A girl with medium dark blue hair was walking to the living room. She saw an old woman was sitting in the couch, watching the movie.

"Mom." called her. The old woman turn around and smiled. The girl sit beside her. "Yes?" asked her mom.

"I will continue my study at Seoul university! They accept me!" she shouted happily make her mom smiled wider.

"Good job, Yena yah. I know you can do it." said her mom, Mrs. Choi. That girlㅡChoi Yena laughed.

"I'm not so brilliant, mom. It's just I can study at there." Mrs. Choi chuckles.

"So, did Yujin and Chaewon also study there with you or not?" asked Mrs. Choi.

Yena seems thinking but then she shook her head. "They not telling me yet. Don't worry I will call them." Mrs. Choi nodded and Yena excuse herself to her room.

She get into her room, and closed the door. Yena lay on her bed and grabbed her phone. She open the chat group.

Yenducky🐣

Hey guys! I being accepted in Seoul University! How about you guys?

Ahnpuppy🐶

Really?! I also get study there! Omo we can be together again!!

Ssamuangel🧚🏻‍♂️

I also get there, guys. So what course we gonna take?

Yenducky🐣

I will take music although I like dance so much. I want to try music.

Ahnpuppy🐶

Well I will follow you Yena unnie. How about you, Chaewon unnie?

Ssamuangel🧚🏻‍♂️

Okay then. I will follow you guys! See you guys next week!

Yenducky🐣

Alright!

Yenducky🐣, Ahnpuppy🐶 left the chatroom

Yena closed her phone and put it on the table. She sigh. "I did it, dad. I get Seoul University like what you want."

Yena mumbled to herself. She smiled bitterly. Yena missed her dad so much. Then, Yena quickly wake up.

She grabbed her towel and o inside her bathroom. Yena want to get a shower because she was so tired.

After get a quick shower, Yena wear her hoodie and a long trousers. Yena brush her hair and put the cap on her head.

Yena then go downstairs and saw her mom was cooking. Mrs. Choi realized Yena was there so she turn around.

"Oh Yena ahh. Where did you wanna go?" ask Mrs. Choi and continue to cooking. Yena lean closer to her mom. "I want to walked at the park. I felt so bored."

Mrs. Choi nodded. "Okay then. Make sure you comeback before dinner okay?" Yena nodded. "Okay mom!"

Yena replied and kissed her mom's cheeks. Yena bid a goodbye and leave the house.

Mrs. Choi smiles seeing Yena's action. Yena still happy go lucky even she lost her dad in a car accident back then when she was 10 years old.

Mrs. Choi was relief seeing Yena keep smiling even she lost her beloved father. She continue to cooking.

YENA walking at the park while eating a cotton candy. She just watching the kids playing around at the park. Sometimes, she smiled.

How she miss being a kid. Playing with her old friends and with her dad. Yena smiled faded away but she keep tried to calm down.

Suddenly, when she was walking, a girl with long black hair run and bumped into her. Yena and the girl fell off.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, miss! I'm in hurry!" said the girl as she stood up with Yena. She help Yena to clean the dirty on her shirt.

Yena smiling. She shook her head. "No it's okay, miss. I'm okay." Yena replied and the girl looked at her.

Yena also look at the girl. But they can't clearly saw each other face because both of them wearing a cap and a mask.

"Really?" Yena left out a small laugh and she nodded. The gurl smiled and Yena could fell it so she smiled back.

"Sorry once again. I need to go now. See you next time if we could meet."

"Yeah sure!"

They bowed at each other before that girl run back, leaving Yena alone. Yena chuckles.

"What a funny girl." she mumbled and look in front of her. Yena then continue to walking at the park.

Then, her phone are ringing. Yena answer the call. Mrs. Choi ask Yena to come home because the dinner is ready.

Yena replied to her mom, she quickly ended the call and run back to her house. Don't want her mom was waiting.

Meanwhile..

"Where did you go, dear? I was looking for you earlier." said a man with black shirt patting his daughter's head.

"Sorry dad but I was walking at the park near our house. That's why I run back here but then I bumped into a girl."

That black hair girl explained. Her dad chuckles. "Okay then. Next time don't be alone. I don't want your mom saw you and bring you from my life."

The girl sighed and hugged her dad tight. "I will dad. Sorry once again. I will not doing that anymore."

Her dad nodded, he returned his daughter's hugged.

"Let's help me clean this house and unpacking our stuffs. I already call my friend and she will be here in 10 minutes."

The girl smirked. "Friend? Are you sure dad? Or your girlfriend that you tell me last week?" asked the girl teasingly.

Her dad laughed. "Yes, my girlfriend. Tchh enough now let's clean this." the girl nodded and they start to clean the house.

First Chapter is done!!

I hope you guys will support this story and keep voting!

😚💛🧡