eight

Yena frozed at her place. She looked down. Yuri was crying in her arms. "Yah Yuri. What's wrong?" ask Yena gently.

She hugged Yuri back and rubbed Yuri's back gently. Suddenly, Yuri punch her chest make she yelped in pain.

"Ouch it's hurt, Yuri!"

"D-Don't leave m-me alone a-anym-more! I'm s-scared being a-alone!" Yuri mad at Yena, she still sobbing so hard.

Yena finally understand, she nodded and chuckles. "Ahh I got it. Sorry, Yuri." Yuri tighten her arms around Yena.

They both silent for a while. Until Yena pulled out the hugged and saw Yuri's eyes was puffy. She laugh.

"What?"

"Your eyes was puffy! It's so funny!"

Yuri squeaked and slap Yena's shoulder. She then lay her head on Yena's shoulder. "Do you want to eat ice cream now?"

ask Yena. Yuri nodded. "Then, let's go downstairs." Yuri obeyed and they stood up. They walked to the kitchen and grabbed a spoon.

Then, Yena and Yuri go to the living room and sit beside each other. They start to eat the ice cream.

"Unnie." call Yuri. Yena just hummed.

"Let's sleep together in my room. I still scared and I need cuddle." Yena look at Yuri.

"What? No thanks. I don't want to cuddle with you." Yuri pouted and sigh. She stop from eating ice cream and crossed her arms.

"Seriously Yuri? Sulking again?" ask Yena to her but she being ignored. "I'm full now. Good night." Yuri wish and quickly leave Yena alone.

Yena sigh heavily. "God! Why she was so like a kid? And since why I did got affected with just a pout? Godd Jo Yuri.."

Yena stood up and keep the ice cream. After that, she walked to Yuri's room and Yena slowly open it.

The room was dark and Yena could see Yuri was laying back facing her. She sigh and get inside her room.

Yena closed the door and lean to Yuri. "Yuri ah." call her. "What do you want? Go to your room I'm sleepy." answer Yuri coldly.

Yena squeaked softly and she get into the blanket with Yuri. Yuri startled and turn to Yena.

They looking at each other. "What are you doing here?"

"Cuddle with you? You ask for it, Yuri." said Yena and chuckles. Yuri sigh. "Come here. You said you wanna cuddle." added Yena and she pulled Yuri to her closer.

Yena wrap her arms around Yuri's shoulder meanwhile Yuri wrap her arms around Yena's waist. They hugging each other.

"Goodnight, Yuri. Sweet dream." Yuri left out a small laugh. She nodded. "Goodnight too, Yena unnie."

THE next day, Yena open her eyes and saw Yuri still sleeping while hugging her. She turn and look at the watch on the desk.

It's 8.00 a.m. They have a class at 9 a.m. Yena turn back to Yuri and held her arms. "Yuri ahh.. Wake up. We have class at 9 a.m. Don't be late."

Yuri hummed, she moved a little. Yena rolled her eyes. "Yah Joyul wake up!" said Yena once again, didn't realized make a nickname for Yuri.

Make Yuri open her eyes and look at Yena. Yena look back. "What?" ask Yena weirdly. "What's with Joyul?" asked Yuri back.

Yena realized, she clear her throat. "Ahh that's your ugly nickname for you so you can wake up fastly."

Yuri sigh aggressively and wake up. She almost hit Yena's arm but Yena quickly stood up and laugh.

"Now go to shower and go down. I will make breakfast for us." Yena said and leave Yuri's room.

Yuri rolled her eyes and grabbed her towel. She get inside her bathroom to get a shower.

CHAEWON and Yujin who was laughing with Minju and Wonyoung turn around as Minju saw Yena and Yuri. They waved.

"Wow you are early, Yena.. Yuri." tease Chaewon. Yena rolled her eyes meanwhile Yuri laugh.

"She woke up at 8.00 a.m." Yuri tell them. "Pff Choi Yena wake up early?" ask Minju. Yena glared at her.

"Yah! Want me to punch your beautiful face?" ask Yena madly. "Yow Choi! Don't punch my girlfriend! I will break your bones!"

Wonyoung, Yujin and Yuri laughed seeing them bickering.

"Class will be start in 15 minutes. Let's go to the cafe. I'm hungry cake." said Wonyoung cutely.

They all nodded. "Sure. Let's go." reply Yujin and they walked to the cafe together.

They all reached the cafe and sit at usual place. They decided to order the same cake and same drinks.

Chaewon and Wonyoung go to buy it. Meanwhile the others talking. After a few minutes, Chaewon and Wonyoung comeback.

They enjoyed the dessert and drinks not until a man come to their table. "Yuri?" ask him.

Yuri lift her head up and saw a man was looking at her. She smiles. "Ehh Jihoon!" Yuri stood up and they hugging each other.

Yena suddenly changed. Her face are cold. "Long time no see you, Yuri! So you moved here?" Yuri nodded.

"Yes I moved here. Don't expect you will moved here too." Jihoon left out a soft laugh and nodded. "Yes. My mom have a job here so I can't say no. Besides that, I miss you too."

All of them gasped except Yuri. Yuri just giggles. "I miss you too. Eh come here. Let's join us, can he Yena unnie?" asked Yuri.

Yena left out a fake smiled and she nodded. "Sure. Come here, Jihoon ssi." Jihoon bowed and sit beside Yuri closely.

Yena's blood boiled suddenly. But she ignored it. "So, how's your dad, Yuri? Is uncle fine?" Yuri nodded.

"Yes, he's good. But now he's not in Korea. He go to America for a sudden job." Jihoon shocked.

"What? So you lived alone?" ask Jihoon. Yuri shook her head. "I live with my sister, Choi Yena." Yuri pointed at Yena who was ignoring their talked.

Jihoon look at Yena and yet, he nodded. "Ahh your stepsister?" Yuri nodded.

Yujin suddenly fake coughed. "Emm Jihoon ssi, we will go now. Class is about to start." said Yujin as she understand Yena have changed.

Jihoon look at Yujin and nodded. "Okay. I will go now. Yuri ah, let's meet at the park after class, can we?" ask Jihoon.

Yuri look at her friends, and last to Yena. Yena just look everywhere, avoiding her eyes. "Yena unnie? Can I?" ask Yuri.

Yena turn to faced Yuri. She nodded. "Yes sure. Who am I to not let you go out with someone?" ask Yena and smiled fakely.

Chaewon and Wonyoung realized the sudden changed in her tone voice. But Yuri didn't realized it. She smiled.

"Thank you unnie! Let's meet later, Jihoon." Jihoon nodded and bid a goodbye to them. "Let's go now." said Minju and they walked to their class.

Okay bye👋 ..