twenty two

Yuri looked around her as her tears keep falling down on her cheeks. She really feel scared right now.

"Let me go, please.. who are you guys?" ask Yuri when a man come to her. He just silent and then a woman come into the room.

Yuri's eyes widely open. "Mom?" call her disbelief. Mrs. Jo smirked.

"Who are your mom? I'm not your mom. You said that to me." say Mrs. Jo sarcastically. Yuri shook her head.

"Why did you do this to me?" asked Yuri weakly. Mrs. Jo roll her eyes and pulled a chair. She then sit in front of Yuri.

"Why? You ask me why? It's your father's fault! If he didn't stole you from me, I will not doing this!" shouted Mrs. Jo angrily.

Yuri closed her eyes. After that, she opened it back.

"If he let me take you to China, I will not doing this to you, Yuri! I want you!" add Mrs. Jo.

"Why did you want me? Why did you want to take me to China?!" mad Yuri. Mrs. Jo laugh before she slap Yuri's face.

"Because I want to sold you! I want money! But you refused to follow me so I have to do this. I will take you to China tonight!"

Yuri's eyes widely opened. She shocked. "Tonight? No I won't follow you! Let me go!" yelled Yuri, she tried to untied herself but she can't.

Mrs. Jo laugh seeing her daughter's action. "Well you cannot run from me this time. Nobody know where were you. Including your stepsister."

Mrs. Jo reply before she stood up and leave the room with her man. He closed the door loudly.

Yuri then crying so hard. "Wony ahh.. are you okay? Did Yena unnie know about this? Please save me unnie.."

Yuri mumbled slowly, before she fainted because of tiredly.

"NOW, what we gonna do?" asked Chaewon as she keep looking at Yena who was panicked.

"I don't know too. We don't know who's kidnapping Yuri." answer Yena weakly before she sit beside Yujin.

"Instead of Jihoon, who else didn't like Yuri or else?" ask Minju to Yena. Yena silent.

"As I know, Yuri is friendly. Everyone likes being friend with her. Nobody hates her." answer Yena.

But then, she shouted. "Yah!" everyone shocked and turn to Yena.

Yena look at them one by one. "Maybe, her mom kidnapped her." said Yena, making her friends looked at her startled. "Mom? Yuri's mom is alive?"

ask Chaewon and Yena nodded. "Do you remember when me and Yuri skipped class for the first time?" all of them nodded.

"Actually, before we skip class.. We accidentally bumped into her mom. And the night Yuri go out alone to buy jellies.. her mom followed her. She almost bring Yuri to somewhere."

explained Yena and she sighed. Meanwhile her friends startled.

"So, it's mean Yuri's mom can be the suspect." Yujin said.

"But, how can we know where is she? Even her house also we don't know." sigh Minju. Yena nodded, supporting Minju.

"It's hard." comment Wonyoung sadly and lay her head on Chaewon's shoulder. All of them silent.

YENA walked into the cafe, want to buy some desserts for her and her members. She walk with no energy, stopped in front of many types of cakes.

Yena smiled fakely to the cashier, she then choose cakes for them.

"Yes dear. Tonight I will fly back to China with my daughter, Yuri." Yena gasped when heard Yuri's name.

She turn around and saw an elegant woman talking to her phone. She shocked. That's Mrs. Jo!

"Miss this is your cakes." Yena turn back and the cashier smiled to her.

She smiled back and pay for the cakes. After that, she walked to Mrs. Jo closer and sit behind her.

"Yeah, she's with me of course. Don't worry nobody will know where is she including her stepsister." added Mrs. Jo without knowing Yena heard everything.

"I forced her to follow me to China tonight. Then, nobody will found her forever."

Yena gritted her teeth. Then, Mrs. Jo stood up. "I will go to Yuri now. Take care and let's meet tonight, dear."

Mrs. Jo ended the call and smirked. She stood up and walked leaving the cafe. Yena followed her. She was holding her anger.

She take her phone from the pocket and dialled Chaewon's number. After that, Chaewon answer her.

Yes Yena. Why?

I now was following Mrs. Jo, Yuri's mom. Use GPS to looked where am I now and       followed me.

Okay then. We will go now. Be careful.

Okay, Chae. Bye.

Yena ended the call and walked following mrs. Jo without the woman knows. The woman take a taxi. Yena followed her.

They reached one place. Mrs. Jo quickly get out from the car and she walked into a old house in the forest.

Yena hide behind the house. She looking inside the house, but didn't saw Yuri.

"Yena."

Yena turn around and saw her friends leaning closer to her.

"How? Did you see Yuri?" ask Chaewon and Yena shook her head.

"I think she's in one room." answer Yena. "Yujin already call the police so don't worry." said Minju and Yena nodded.

"Now, what we gonna do?" ask Wonyoung. Yena sigh. She also don't know what to do.

"Let's just waiting for them to go out. Then we entered and saved Yuri unnie." suggest Yujin. They nodded.

"Thanks Yujin." say Yena and smiled sincerely. Yujin nodded.

"No problem. I know you worry about Yuri unnie to much."

Yena chuckles but then she nodded, agree what Yujin said.

After that, they heard Mrs. Jo yelling to Yuri that make Yena's eyes was red and she held her hands tight, holding her anger.

"Be patient, unnie."

Minju said, and Yena just silent. She cannot be patient anymore.

Hi! Update!

🤍✨