two

Yena look at her mom weirdly. Mrs. Choi seems eating too fast. She coughed. "Mom? You seems like was hurry up. Where did you wanna go?"

asked Yena weirdly. Mrs. Choi stop from eating and smiled. "Ahh I want to go to my friend's house. I need to help him since he's moved here today with his daughter."

answer Mrs. Choi calmly. Yena nodded. "You want me to accompany you?" asked Yena again.

Mrs. Choi shook her head. "No it's okay Yena yah. I will go by myself. Besides that, his house is near with us."

Yena just nodded. She continue to eat. Mrs. Choi stood up. "I will going now, dear. Take care okay?"

Yena smiled. "If you feel so tired, just rest there. Don't worry I will be okay here." Mrs. Choi nodded and kissed Yena's forehead.

After that, she leave the house and Yena alone. Yena sigh. She continue to eating.

"Dad, mom have changed. Is she still love you? Or not anymore?"

Yena sighed and then she shook her head. "No mom have not changed, Yena. She need more attention so you have to trust her."

Yena said to herself, and then she stop from eating.

Yena clean the table and her plates and drinks, after that she dialled Yujin's number.

Hey dog! Where are you now?

Hey dumb duck unnie! I'm at my house. Why Yena unnie?

Good. You want to come to my house? Stay here tonight? I want to play games with you.

Something's was off. Tell me, did your mom leave you alone once again?

Don't fucking ask me if you already know, dog.

Hahahaha okay I'm sorry unnie. I will be there in 10 minutes. Do you want Chaewon unnie join us too?

Yeah sounds good. I was lazy to call her.

Okay see you soon. Bye unnie!

Bye, dog!

Yena ended the call, she go to her room and grabbed her PC and other games. And then, Yena bring it downstairs, at the living room.

She also make some snacks and drinks for her bestfriends.

After 15 minutes, the bell was ringing. Yena go to open the door.

"Yena unnie I miss you!" suddenly Yena get pulled and the person hugged her so tight until she couldn't breath.

"Y-Yah A-Ahn Yujin!! L-Let m-me go I c-can't breath.." Yena tried her best to talk, Yujin realized it and quickly broke the hugged.

She smiled widely. "Sorry unnie!" Yena coughed and smack Yujin's head. Chaewon just shook her head.

"Hi Yena long time no see." Yena smiled to Chaewon. "Yeah, come in, Chaewon.. Yujin." they both nodded and get into the house.

Yena closed the door and they sit on the couch in the living room.

"So, let's play games!" Yujin said, Yena and Chaewon agree. "But are you sure your mom is gonna stayed at there?" ask Chaewon to Yena.

Yena nodded. "Yes I'm very sure. Besides that, she also don't care if you guys are here." answer Yena.

Yujin and Chaewon nodded, and they continue to play games.

MRS. CHOI wipe her sweat at her forehead, then a girl come to her. "Aunty, let's take a rest for a while. Drink first."

Mrs. Choi turn around and she smiling seeing her friend's daughter.

"Thank you, honey you such a sweet girl."

Mrs. Choi and the girl laugh before Mrs. Choi drink the water. "Where is your dad anyways?" ask Mrs. Choi.

The girl with black hair look around her. "I saw dad was at his room earlier. Maybe he was doing something. Don't worry, aunty."

Mrs. Choi nodded. "Oh Yuri ahh I think I gonna stayed here tonight. Are you okay?" ask Mrs. Choi.

That girlㅡYuri immediately nodded. "Of course you can. I will tell dad and I will prepared you room." Mrs. Choi smiled and nodded.

"Thank you, Yuri ahh." Yuri nodded like a kid and excuse herself. Mrs. Choi smiling seeing Yuri's figure.

Yet, she sighed heavily.

"I'm sorry Yena.. but I'm doing this for your own goods. Don't worry I still love your father." she mumbled before continue her job.

YURI go to her dad who was in the room. She knock the door and get inside his room.

"Dad. Mrs. Choi will stayed here tonight. Can she?" ask Yuri. Her dadㅡMr. Jo turn to her and nodded as he smiled.

"Of course she can." Yuri smiled wider. "I will prepared her room. You need rest, dad. You seems tired."

Mr. Jo smiled and nodded. Yuri then leave the room, leaving her father alone.

Mr. Jo sighed. "I'm sorry for lying to you, Yuri. But I do this for your own good." say him and quickly stood up.

He grabbed his towel and go inside his bathroom to get a shower.

MRS. CHOI smiled at Yuri as they entered a room. "For tonight, you can stay here, aunty."

Mrs. Choi nodded and patted Yuri's head gently. "Thank you Yuri. You such a good girl. Like my daughter too."

Yuri was shy, she quickly laughed to covered her shyness. "No I'm not, aunty. So you have a daughter too."

Mrs. Choi nodded. "Yeah, she's one year older than you. Her name is Choi Yena." Yuri nodded.

"Choi Yena.. sounds interesting person."

Yuri smiled. "Okay, I will leave you alone since you need rest. Good night, aunty."

"Good night too, dear." Yuri waved at her and closed the door, leaving Mrs. Choi alone.

The old woman start to get a quick shower, after that she lay down and yet, she fall asleep.

I already give you guys a clue.😜👀So better you guys think youself hahahaha...

I will update again if I don't busy. Keep waiting and votes this story.😊♥