twenty

Yujin, Wonyoung, Chaewon and Minju now was in front of Yena and Yuri's house. Minju then hit the bell.

After hit the bell, the door was open and it revealed Yuri. They smiled to each other before Yuri open the door widely.

"Hi guys. Come in." said Yuri. They nodded and walked into the house. Yuri closed the door and make sure she lock it.

After that, she walked to the living room and they sit in the couch. Yena was already there. Yuri then sit beside the girl closely.

"So, unnie you said you have important thing to say. What is it?" asked Yujin curiously. Yena and Yuri looked at each other with nervous feelings.

Make their friends feel weird. "Yena unnie? Yuri unnie?" call Wonyoung. Yena clear her throat and look back to her friends.

"W-Well, I just wanna tell y-you guys that me and Yuri are d-dating." all of them shocked.

"WHAT?!"

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!"

"REALLY?"

"EH?!"

All of them give the different reaction. Yena and Yuri interwined their fingers tight, feel scared.

"W-Wait.. Did I heard it right?" ask Chaewon still don't believe it. Yena and Yuri nodded.

"You don't lying to us right?" asked Minju. Yena sigh. "Do I look like lying to you guys right now?" asked her frustrated. All of them smiled widely.

Minju scratch her cheeks. "Wow, we just can't believe it. By the way, congrats guys." said Wonyoung, she smiling so cute to her unnies.

"Thank you, Wony ah." reply Yuri, she returned the smiled to Wonyoung. "So, let's celebrate it! Yena unnie must treat us pizza and fried chicken!" shouted Yujin happily.

Yena facepalmed meanwhile the others agree with Yujin. "Why it always me?" Yena mumbled to Yuri and she sigh.

Yuri giggles and patted Yena's shoulder. "It's okay unnie." reply Yuri, Yena roll her eyes.

"Sleep here tonight? We can watch horror movie." suggested Yuri to them.

"Yes sure!"

Minju and Wonyoung shouted. Chaewon nodded. Yena facepalmed again. "Joyul no. I hate horror movie."

Yujin laugh so hard and Yena glared at her.

"What? You scared?" ask Yuri didn't know. Yena pouted and nodded.

"She's so scared, Yuri. Like a coward." tell Chaewon to Yuri and Yuri smiled teasingly to Yena. Yena squeaked.

"Yah! Shut up, stupid ssamu!" mad Yena but Chaewon just stick out her tongue to her. Wonyoung giggles seeing them bickering.

"Unnie, let's just watch them. I'm sure you will not scared. Yuri unnie was just beside you." said Yujin make Yuri blushes.

She quickly clear her throat and glare to Yujin.

"Yuri was blushing!" tease Minju and Chaewon laughed. Yuri rolled her eyes.

"YURI!" called someone make Yuri, Yena and their friends lift their head up. Yuri frowned seeing Jihoon was walking to her.

Same goes to Yena. She gritted her teeth. All of them stood up. That time, they was at the park in the university.

Jihoon stop beside Yuri, he held Yuri's hand tight. "Jihoon let me go." mad Yuri but Jihoon shook his head.

"No, I won't! I know you still loves me so let's get back together!" said Jihoon, she pulled Yuri's wrist forcefully make Yuri yelped in pain.

"Hey bitch let her go." said Yujin, she held Jihoon's hand and pushed it. Jihoon look at her madly.

"You shut up, bean pole. It's our matter." reply Jihoon coldly. Yena pushed Jihoon's shoulder make Jihoon stepped back.

Yena hide Yuri behind her. Wonyoung and Minju pulled Yuri to them. "Who are you?! You just her stepsister so mind your own business! I'm her boyfriend!"

Jihoon shouted madly, Yena laughed sarcastically make Jihoon face changed. "Sorry? Did I heard it right?" ask Yena and she continue to laugh.

"Yes, I'm her stepsister. A stepsister also should know her sister's problem even she just het stepsister. But in this case, I'm not only her stepsister.. I'm also her girlfriend so back off."

Jihoon startled, he look at Yuri who was looking at him with no emotion. Then, he laugh as he didn't believe it.

"No. You must be lying. Since when Yuri is lesbian? Huh! I know she still into me so shut up, you bitch."

Chaewon sighed madly, she was about to punch Jihoon's face but Minju held her hand. She shook her head.

Chaewon nodded in forcefully. Yena chuckles and suddenly she punch Jihoon's face until the man fell off.

"Yena unnie!" Wonyoung and Yuri shouted as they feel shocked, Yuri pulled Yena closer to her and hug Yena's arm tight.

"Unnie, we're in university." said Yuri scaredly when she saw Yena's eyes was fully red, holding her anger.

Yena ignored Yuri and still staring at Jihoon who was looking at them. "Stay out from my Yuri or I will kill you, dickhead!" yelled Yena.

Yuri turn to Jihoon, she gritted her teeth. "I don't want to see your face anymore, Jihoon. Please get out of my life. I don't love you anymore."

Yuri said frustrated to Jihoon. Jihoon sighed madly and stood up. He walked leaving them.

Yuri turn Yena to faced her. She held Yena's face.

"Unnie, calm down." Yuri said gently, she caressing Yena's cheeks so soft. The others just looked.

"We will go home first. See you guys tomorrow." said Yujin and Yuri nodded.

Yujin, Wonyoung, Minju and Chaewon quickly leave them alone. Yuri turn back to Yena, she then pull Yena to sit on the chair.

"Unnie.." call Yuri, Yena sigh and look into Yuri's eyes. Yuri's eyes was teary. "Don't be mad.. I'm scared seeing you are mad."

said Yuri, she lowered her head. Make Yena feel guilty and heavily sighed. "I'm sorry, Joyul." Yena apologized and pull Yuri into a hug.

Yuri hugged Yena back, she burst her face on Yena's chest. Yena caressing her hair gently.

"I'm sorry if you are scared, but he pissed me off." said Yena and Yuri nodded.

"It's okay, unnie." answer Yuri, and they pulled out the hugged. They looking at each other.

"Let's go home." Yuri nods and they stood up. They then walked leaving the park.

To be continued..