six

Yena closed her locker with full of anger. Her gang just look and sigh. "I will go now." Yena coldly said.

Before she could go, Chaewon held her shoulder make she stopped. She silent. "Don't be mad at Yuri. It's not her fault. You should try to accept her and her father."

Yena just heard. She admit what Chaewon said is true. After that, Yena just walk leaving them.

Yujin and Minju sighed heavily. "Poor Yuri." comment Minju. "Yes unnie. It's not her fault." Wonyoung supported her.

"Let's go to my house." said Yujin and they all nodded. They walked leaving the university.

MRS. CHOI look at Yena who already dressed up. She smiled and lean closer to
Yena. "You look pretty, dear."

Yena turn around and meet Mrs. Choi eyes. She just nodded. "Thanks." said her codly. Mrs. Choi sigh and held Yena's hand.

Yena just silent. She avoider her mom's eyes. "I love you, Yena. And I love your dad too. I'm doing this for our own good. Forgive me. I miss my old daughter."

Yena could feel her eyes was teary. She looked down. Yet, Yena nodded. "I miss you too, mom." Mrs. Choi smiled widely.

"I will try to accept them even I can't. And about Yuri.. I don't know what to do." Mrs. Choi feel weird.

"You already know each other?" Yena nodded. "She's my new seatmate in my class." answer Yena. Mrs. Choi nodded.

Yet, she held Yena's face. "Now, let's go. They might be waiting." said her and Yena obeyed.

They walked out from the house and go inside the car. Mrs. Choi start to drive meanwhile Yena just look at her window.

After 10 minutes, they already reached their destination. Both Yena and Mrs. Choi waled into the restaurant and Yena saw Yuri with her father was chatting together.

Mrs. Choi pulled Yena's hand to go closer to them. Yena just followed and she sighed heavily.

"Hi yeobo.." Mrs. Choi greeted make Mr. Jo and Yuri lift their head up. Yuri's face changed. She looked down.

"Hi Seol A.. come on sit down." Mr. Jo greeted back and Mrs. Choi nodded. She sit in front of Mr. Jo meanwhile Yena sit in front of Yuri. Yuri gulped.

"So, this is my daughter, Yena." Yena look at Mr. Jo. Mr. Jo smiled sincerely to her make Yena's heart feel soft.

"He's really look like you dad. His attitude and his smile make me remember you. I miss you so much dad."

Slowly, Yena smiled back to her. She lowered her head. "I'm Yena." said Yena a little bit gent. Mr. Jo smiled wider.

"You look kind, Yena. I believe you can treat Yuri well." said Mr. Jo make Yena and Yuri look at each other. Yuri quickly avoided her eyes.

"Yeobo, they are seatmate in their class. They already know each other." Mr. Jo and Yuri shocked. "Really? And you didn't tell me, princess?"

ask Mr. Jo as he look at her daughter. Yuri laughed nervously. "I-I forgot, s-sorry dad." Yuri apologized and Mrs. Choi chuckles.

Yena just staring at Yuri. Now she remember Yuri is the girl she bumped into when she walking at the park a week ago.

They start to eat when the foods are ready. Yena just eat a little since she don't feel hungry. Mrs. Choi realized it and look at Yena.

"Yena? Why you don't eat?" asked her mom make Yena back to her sense and looked down. She shook her head. Mr. Jo and Yuri looked.

"I don't feel hungry, mom. Mom, can I go now? I need to meet my friends." said Yena.

Mrs. Choi raised a brow. "But we still don't finished here, Yena." reply Mrs. Choi worriedly. Yena pouted.

Mr. Jo smiles. "You can go, Yena. Yeobo, let her be." Yena look at Mr. Jo. She smiled a little. "Thank you, Mr. Jo."

"Call him dad." said Mrs. Choi seriously. Yena sigh. "Thank you, d-dad." Mr. Jo laughed softly. Yena stood up.

"Don't back too late. Okay?" Yena just nodded and took a glace for Yuri. Yuri just look at her food.

"Can I bring Yuri too?" asked Yena to Mr. Jo make Yuri startled and lift her head up. Mrs. Choi and Mr. Jo looked at each other before smiles.

"Of course you can, Yena. Yuri, go follow Yena." said Mr. Jo. Yuri felt her body was shaking. She nodded and stood up.

Yena pulled her hands and Yuri gasped. They leave the restaurant and walked along the street.

Both of them quiet. Nobody want to talk. They still don't realized their hands still together.

"You don't want to talk? Why? Scared?" asked Yena suddenly. Yuri was gasped and she look at Yena. Yena just looking in front of her.

"You don't accept me as your sister. Why should I talk to you?" ask Yuri back. Yena laughed sarcastically.

"Who said I don't accept you as my sister?" Yuri was shocked and stopped from walking. Yena stopped too. They looking at each other.

"What?"

"What what?"

"You don't mad?"

"Mad for what?"

Yuri sighed madly. She slapped Yena's arm make Yena yelped in pain. "Yah! How dare you slap your sister!"

Yuri rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm serious, unnie." Yena squeaked and sigh after that.

"If I choose to hate you and your father forever, my mom cannot be happy. I love my mom so I will just followed what she say."

Yuri smiling hearing Yena's explanation. Yena look. "What? Don't smile you look creepy." said Yena.

Yuri rolled her eyes and they start to walk again. "So, let's be sisters?" ask Yuri as she look at Yena.

Yena seems thinking. Yet, she nodded. "Yes. Let's be sisters." Yuri smiled wider.

To be continued..