twenty eight

Yuri walked out from her room and saw the outside was silent. She wonder where is Yena.

Slowly, she walk to Yena's room and twisted the door carefully. "Yena unnie?" call her gently.

She saw a figure was laying on the bed and was peacefully sleeping. Yuri smiled and she entered the room.

Yuri walked to her girlfriend and carefully lay beside her. She get into the comforter and turn to Yena.

Yuri laughed softly when saw Yena's face that was so cute for her when sleeping. Sue chuckles.

"Cute duck."

Yuri comment and studies Yena's face. She admit Yena was so beautiful with her duck face.

Yuri's eyes landed on her lips. She gulped seeing the lips as the lips like calling her. Yuri shook her head.

"They looks like so tasty right?" Yuri startled and look at Yena. Yena already wake up and smirked to her.

"W-What?"

"I said they looks like so tasty right?"

Yuri clear her throat before she shook her head. "N-No. I came here to j-just checking on y-you."

Yena left out a soft laugh. She wrap her arms around Yuri's waist and pull Yuri closer, make Yuri more panicked and her heart beat fast.

They look at each other. "Why did you answer me like that? I don't even ask you why are you here, Joyul."

Yuri bite her lips and avoiding Yena's eyes, Yena chuckles. Her another hand held Yuri's face and caressing it gently.

They silent for a while. Yuri felt so calm and was not in her sense when Yena caressing her cheeks like that.

Yena stares at Yuri, she suddenly lean closer to the younger. Yuri look at her and their lips being touched.

Yuri frozed, without her realized she put her arms on Yena's shoulder.

Yena start to move on her lips making Yuri smiles. She kissed Yena back and the older smirked.

Yena then broke the kissed, she target Yuri's neck make Yuri left out a soft moan. Yena pulling her more closer and their body pressed together.

"U-Unnie―"

"Yes, Joyul?"

"P-Please―ahh~"

Yuri moan when felt Yena's tongue at her weak spot. Yena smiled and she bite Yuri's ear softly.

"Please what?" ask Yena, pretend as she didn't understand it.

"Make me y-yours."

Yena smiled wider, she look into Yuri's eyes and Yuri also look at her.

Without saying anything, she start to kiss Yuri's lips once again with her hands roamed around Yuri's body. Yuri smiled through the kisses, she tighten her hugged.

"BYE!" Yena and Yuri waved at their friends who was coming to their house that night.

"See you guys next week!" reply Wonyoung and they nodded. "Don't come search us if you guys being ignored with Min and Wony okay?!"

yelled Yena playfully. "Yah, unnie!" mad Yujin and Chaewon glared to her. Yena laugh meanwhile Yuri shook her head.

"Just kidding, dog! Bye!" they bid a goodbye and their friends leave the house.

"Let's get inside." Yuri nodded and they go inside the house.

Yena closed the door and suddenly she lift Yuri to the couch. Yuri startled and squealed.

Yena sit on the couch with Yuri was on her lap and she hugged Yuri so tight. "U-Unnie why?" asked Yuri.

Yena shook her head. "Nothing. Just want to hugging you." Yuri chuckles and she returned the hugged.

They both smiles. "Unnie." call Yuri. Yena just hummed.

"What if our parents know?" Yuri's question make Yena looked at her. Yuri felt scared suddenly.

Yena sigh and back to hugging Yuri. She rest her head on Yuri's chest. Yuri caressing her hair gently.

"If they knew, and if they mad or want we broke up, I will protect our relationship, Yul. I don't want to lose you." answer Yena which it makes Yuri smiled wider.

She broke the hugged and staring to Yena. "I'm glad you saying like that. I love you unnie."

Yena chuckles and she nodded. "I love you too, Joyul." and Yena lean closer to Yuri.

Yuri close her eyes. Yena kissed her lips and they share a passionate kisses. Yena lift Yuri to sit on the couch and she went on top of Yuri.

Yuri smiled through the kisses. She wrap her arms around Yena's neck.

Suddenly, a voice interrupted them making both Yena and Yuri startled.

"Surpri―"

Yena and Yuri quickly wake up from their position and stares at the main door. They stood up.

"M-Mom.. D-Dad." Yena sutter. Meanwhile Yuri felt scared, she hide behind Yena.

Mrs. Choi and Mr. Jo was also startled and Mrs. Choi look at Yena madly.

"M-Mom it's not what you think. I-I can explain." said Yena, she holding Yuri's hands tight.

Mrs. Choi take a deep breath. "To my room now, Yena. Yuri." said her and walked with Mr. Jo to their room.

Yuri looked at Yena. "U-Unnie I'm scared." said her and Yena cupped her cheeks. "Don't be scared. I'm here with you."

Yena said gently and Yuri nodded. After that,  they walked following their parents.

Yuri closed the door, and they stood up in front of Mrs. Choi and Mr. Jo. Mr. Jo just looking at Yuri.

Mrs. Choi sighed. "So, I guess our plan is success Siwon?" Mr. Jo smiled and nodded. Yena and Yuri felt weird.

"Plan?" ask Yena. Mrs. Choi nodded. "Actually, we are not married, kids. We just lying to you both because we want you two know each other and dating."

Yena and Yuri's jaw dropped. They look at each other. "S-So, he's not my stepfather?" Mr. Jo nodded.

"This is your late dad wish, Yena. He want you dating and married with my daughter because he want Yuri take cares of Yena." add Mr. Jo.

"S-So, you guys do not mad?" ask Yuri and their parents shook their head. Yena and Yuri smiles.

"No but we just startled. Congrats, my kids. You guys may go now." Yena and Yuri quickly leave the room and hugging each other.

"Yes! They didn't mad at us!" yelled Yuri and smiling to Yena. Yena laugh, she kissed Yuri's forehead.

One more chapter and it's done! 🥺💛🧡