twenty four

Yuri walked out from Yena's bathroom with fully clothes. She saw Yena was lying on her bed, with her eyes closed.

Yuri ignored her and wipe her hair. After that, she brush her hair and then she close the lamps.

Yuri get on the bed and lay beside Yena. She closed her eyes and was ready to sleep.

But then, suddenly she can feel Yena kissed her cheeks softly. Yuri quickly open her eyes and look at Yena even the room is dark.

"Unnie?" call her. Yena just silent and she lean closer to Yuri as she kissed Yuri's cheeks once again.

Yuri pushed Yena gently. "Unnie what's wrong?" ask Yuri confusedly. "I want to make sure your cheeks is not hurt anymore." answer Yena make Yuri feel weird.

"Huh?"

"What? Do you think I don't know that woman slap your face for twice?"

Yuri gasped and she look into Yena's eyes. Her eyes was red, Yuri can feel it. She looked down.

"You should not lying to our friends. They was so worried about you, Joyul." add Yena. Yuri sigh.

"I'm sorry unnie." Yuri apologized and hugged Yena tight. Yena didn't returned her hug make Yuri scared.

"U-Unnie?" call Yuri, she lowered her voice. She lift her head up and saw Yena was silent. "Yena unnie." Yuri held Yena's face and caressing it gently.

Suddenly, she can heard Yena slightly sobs. Yuri panicked and broke the hugged. She cupped Yena's cheeks and wipe her tears away.

"Unnie why did you crying? Shh... I'm here." Yuri said as she pulled Yena into a hugged. This time, Yena hugged her back.

Yuri can feel Yena tighten the hugged. She rubbed Yena's back gently.

"Unnie are you okay?" Yena shook her head.

"Y-You made me worried, Y-Yuri. W-When Wony tell me you b-being kidnapped, I w-was so lost. I was so worried about y-you. I'm scared if I-I lost you."

Yena burst out, she buried her face on Yuri's neck. Yuri bite her lips. Her eyes was teary.

"I-I'm sorry, Yena unnie. It's my fault. I supposed not to walk alone." reply Yuri, she broke hug and cupped Yena's face once again.

"I'm so sorry unnie." Yuri apologized once again, this time Yena look at her. Without saying anything, she lean to Yuri and captured her lips.

Yuri didn't waste her time to kiss Yena back. Yena wrap her arms around Yuri's body and pull her closer.

Yuri smiled. She likes being in Yena arms. Yuri put her arms around Yena's neck. They broke the kissed and stares at each other.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Yuri."

MANY days are passed, now it's holiday. All of them was ready to go to Jeju.

Now, they all was outside of Yena and Yuri's house, putting thier bag in the car.

"All done?" ask Yena to everyone. They all nodded.

"Yes, unnie." answer Yujin and Yena smiled. "Then, let's go now." add her and they obeyed her.

They all get inside the car, luckily Yena's car was big.

JWY+AYJ

KCW ➡ KMJ

JYR ➡ CYN

Yujin turn around. "Let's go to Jeju!!" she shouted make everyone startled and Wonyoung smack her head.

"Stop shouting and just drive, dog." said Minju and Yujin chuckles. She start to drive.

YUJIN look at the mirror, and saw everyone was sleeping except Wonyoung. She smiled.

"Wony ahh, if you are tired just sleep. I will wake you up if we are arrived." said Yujin gently. Wonyoung turn to Yujin and shook her head.

"No it's okay, Jinnie ah. I don't want to sleep yetㅡ"

"You are lying. I know you are sleepy. You just want to accompany me right?"

Wonyoung chuckles. "You know me too well, Jinnie." Yujin smiled widely.

"Of course. You are my girlfriend. Now, you just go to sleep. Okay?"

Wonyoung nodded and she rest her head. Then, she closed her eyes and after a couple of minutes, she's finally sleeping.

Yujin chuckles and she put earphone in her ears, and open the songs.

Yujin continue to drive, she didn't realized that Yena already wake up because of Yujin and Wonyoung's conversation.

She turn her head to Yuri and saw Yuri's head at the window. Yena sigh and slowly, she held Yuri's head and placed it on her shoulder.

She smiled after that. Yena then put her head on Yuri's head. She wrap her arm around Yuri's shoulder to support Yuri.

Suddenly, Yuri lean more closer to her and hugging Yena tight.

Yena look at Yuri. "You are warm." mumbled Yuri to Yena and smiled. Make Yena also smiled.

"You awake?" Yuri nodded. She slowly open her eyes and stares at Yena. "I was feeling cold. But then you pull me to you."

Yuri said and she rest her head on Yena's chest. Yena chuckles softly.

"Tch.. just say you want a cuddle." both of them giggles in lower tone, don't want Yujin heard it.

"Humm... Maybe." answer Yuri and Yena pinch her nose make Yuri pouted.

"Then let me hug you until you can't breath." said Yena and she pull Yuri as she hugged her so tight.

Yuri laugh softly, she punch Yena's shoulder. "Unnie, I can die." joke Yuri and Yena broke the hugged.

"Tch.. You won't. Come here." Yuri lean closer and they cuddling together.

"You can sleep first, baby. I will wake you up later." Yuri nodded like a kid.

She kissed Yena's cheeks and closed her eyes. Yena chuckles seeing her action.

Anyways, enjoy it and keep votes! 🥺💛🧡