five

The girl lean closer to Yena and her gang. She bowed to them. "Hi. Can't believe to see you again." the girl said.

Chaewon and Yujin left out a small laughed as they nodded. Meanwhile Yena just smiling. "Are you alone?" ask Yena as she look into the class.

The girl nodded. "Yeah I'm alone. I'm just moved here a week ago. So I don't have any friends here." answer that girl.

"So, you want to join us? Yena was alone. So you can sit beside her." said Chaewon. The girl look at Yena.

"So your name are Yena." Yena nodded. "I'm Jo Yuri. 19 years old but skip grade so I entered university early." said that girlㅡYuri.

The three of them shocked. "Oh so you are younger than us. This is Choi Yena, 20 years old. I'm Kim Chaewon, same age like her. And this is Ahn Yujin, two younger than me and Yena but yeah.. she skipped a grade too."

Yuri startled and looked at Yujin meanwhile Yujin show a peace sign while smiled widely.

"Yujin ah! Chaewon unnie!" someone yelled at them make all of them turn around. Chaewon and Yujin smiled.

"Minju ah! Wonyoungie!" Chaewon shouted and waved at them. Yuri just looked. Minju and Wonyoung walked to them.

"Hi guys! Oh hi Yena unnie!" Wonyoung waved at Yena and Yena laugh. She waved back.

Minju and Wonyoung look at Yuri. "Oh who is this?" ask Minju. "This is Yuri. She's new here so I ask her to join us. She's same age with you Minju."

Chaewon said. Minju and Wonyoung nodded and they make a handshake with Yuri.

"I'm Kim Minju. This is Jang Wonyoung. Yujin's girlfriend. I'm Chaewon unnie's girlfriend."

"Ahh I see. I'm Jo Yuri." Yuri smiled. "Minju unnie, Wonyoungie let's sit behind us." Yujin said and they agree.

"You can sit here." Yena said and Yuri nodded. She sit beside Yena. "Welcome to our new gang." say Yena to Yuri slowly.

Yuri turn to her and smiled widely. "Thank you, unnie?" Yena laugh and nodded. Yuri smiling.

"YURI, you want to join us eat at the cafe?" ask Chaewon as she stood up with Yujin. They look at Yuri.

Yuri laughed awkwardly. "Can I?" Minju giggles. "Of course you can! You in our gang." say Minju and Wonyoung nodded.

"Then, let's go." said Yena and all of of them agree. They walked to the cafe and search for a seat. After they found their seat, they quickly sit beside each other.

AJY ➡ JWY ➡ KMJ

CYN ➡ JYR ➡ KCW

All of them look at each other. "I will order our foods. What do you guys want?" ask Yena. They smiled except Yuri.

"Let's just order the same foods." suggested Wonyoung. "Okay, then let's just buy galbitang and milk." suggested Yujin and they agree.

Yena nodded and she stood up. "You want me accompany you, Yena unnie?" asked Yuri as she stood up. Yena turn to her. Yet she nodded.

"Yes sure. Let's go." Yuri nodded and they walked to buy the foods. Meanwhile the others just talking each other.

After 10 minutes, Yena and Yuri comeback with the foods and drinks. They sit down and give the foods for the others.

"Thanks!" Wonyoung said happily and they start to eat with silent.

"Yena, you want to join us hang out at Yujin's house after the classes?" asked Chaewon to Yena.

Yena shook her head. "Sorry, Chae but I can't." all of them feel weird except Yuri. She just look at Yena.

"Eo? But why?" ask Minju dissapointed. Yena sighed and make a cold face. "I need to follow my mom. We have to meet her new husband and her new daughter."

All of them look at Yena, Yuri suddenly feel her heart beat fast. "What? Today?" ask Wonyoung and Yena nodded.

"But are you really okay? Yeah you don't talk with Mrs. Choi for a week." Yuri quiet. Mrs. Choi?

Suddenly she remember that Mrs. Choi already tell her that hse has a daughter name Choi Yena. Yuri's eyes widely opened.

"Are you can accept your stepsister?" asked Minju and Yena sighed madly. "I don't know." answer her coldly. Yuri gulped.

"I don't know what to react. I really don't expect I will have a sister. Yes I really want a sister but not stepsister." Yuri lowered her head, she scared.

Chaewon realized all of a sudden changed on Yuri, she held Yuri's hand. "Yuri, are you okay?" ask her make the others look at her.

Yuri lift her head up and shook her head. "N-No. I'm okay. S-Sorry I have t-to go n-now." Yuri stood up and run leaving them with her foods.

All of them dumbfounded. "What's wrong with her?" asked Minju weirdly. Yena stood up and chased after Yuri. Leaving her friends.

YURI run into her class, no one was in the class except her. Yuri felt scared. Yena is her stepsister? The person she bumped into for twice is her new family? And the person hate her!

Yuri take her bag and was about to leave the class but when she turn around she shocked seeing Yena was in front of her.

Yuri stepped back. "U-Unnie.." Yena felt weird. "Why did you leave us? What's wrong? And where did you wanna go?" asked Yena.

Yuri gulped hardly. She lowered her head. "Please.. don't be nice to me." said Yuri and Yena raised her eyesbrows.

"What? But why?" asked Yena once again. Yuri closed her eyes and take a deep breath. She look at Yena. "Because after this you will hate me."

Yena was dumbfounded. She still don't understand it. "But why I supposed to hate you, Yuri? Whyㅡ"

"Because I'm your stepsister."

Yena jaw dropped. She shocked. They look at each other. Yuri bite her lips and her eyes was teary.

"Yes, I'm your stepsister, your new family. So please, don't be nice to me." Yuri added and she leave Yena alone.

Yuri stopped from walking as she saw her other friends at the door. All of them startled.

Yuri ignored them and leave the class. While Yena frozed. Without her realized, her eyes start to teary and red. She felt mad.

To be continued...

don't forget to vote! 😊♥