thirteen

"So, when did you guys want to go home? It's already late." said Yena lazily as she look at her friends.

Yujin and Chaewon smiled widely. "We don't want to go home, unnie. We want to stayed here. Tomorrow we have no class so why not?" ask Yujin.

Chaewon nodded. "Yujin is right. We want to stayed here." support her. Minju chuckles. "You can't say no to us, unnie." added her.

Yena rolled her eyes meanwhile Yuri smiled to them. "Of course you guys can! This house will be more happier!" said Yuri.

Then, she look at Yena. "Yena unnie! You must agree!" Yena sigh and look at Yuri lazily.

"This house will be so messed, Yul! If they want to stay here, they must clean this house after plays!" answer Yena.

"Sure! We can do that!" Wonyoung reply quickly. Chaewon, Minju and Yujin nodded, supporting Wonyoung.

Yena sigh again and yet, she nodded. "Okay fine." all of them shouted happily, Yena just looking at the tv.

"Yena unnie. I want to go to the market." said Yuri and Yena turn her attention to Yuri. She raised a brow.

"At this 9.00 p.m.? Yul it's already night." answer Yena worriedly. "Yena is right, Yuri ah. But why did you want to go to the market?"

Chaewon asked. "I want to buy jellies. Unnie I promise it won't be long!" Yuri begging Yena, she held Yena's arm tight.

Yujin and Wonyoung just looked. While Minju ignored them and eat the snacks and watching tv.

"I will accompany you then." said Yena but Yuri shook her head. "No unnie. I can go alone. Please~" this time, Yuri was doing aegyo.

All of them make a disgust face except Yena. She then sigh. "Okay fine. But don't come late. Be careful." Yuri nodded excitedly and quickly leave the house.

Yena sigh. "You know what? I think something bad will happen to her. Follow her Yena unnie." suggested Yujin.

YURI smiling seeing jellies in front of her. She then take too many jellies and go to pay it.

"Thank you." Yuri said and she bowed. After that, she walked out from the market. Yuri take one jelly and eat the jelly.

She walked along the street. Yuri suddenly miss her dad and her stepmother. She sigh and looked down.

Suddenly, she stopped from walking when she saw a woman was in front of her. She lift her head up.

Her face are pale. She stepped back. "What do you want?" ask Yuri madly. The womanㅡMrs. Jo smiled to her.

"You want to follow me, dear? I want to meet your dad." said Mrs. Jo. Yuri face changed.  then she shook her head.

"No! You are lying! My dad is in America!" yelled Yuri. Mrs. Jo laugh. "Why should I lying to you, honey? I want to meet your dad. Come, let's follow me!"

Mrs. Jo held Yuri's hand and pulled it forcely. Yuri tried to pulled her hands but she failed.

"No, mom! Let me go! Yena unnie!" shouted Yuri. Mrs. Jo smirked.

"Nobody can heard you, Yuri." she said and pulled Yuri. Yuri was scared and panicked. She's crying.

"Mom, let me go! I don't want to follow you! Go away!" yelled Yuri and Mrs. Jo slapped her face.

Yuri fell off on the ground. She sobs. "Yena unnie.." mumbled Yuri. "You must follow me! I'm your mom!"

"Yuri!" Mrs. Jo lift her head up and saw a girl running to them. Yuri turn around and she burst out.

"Unnie!" called Yuri. Yena lean to them and pulled Yuri to stand up. She hide Yuri behind her.

Yena then look at Mrs. Jo. "What are you doing to her?!" mad Yena. Mrs. Jo gritted her teeth.

"Who are you to know what happen between us?! She's my daughter so I can do anything to her!!"

"I'm her sister! So I can know what happen between you and her!" reply Yena.

Yuri closed her eyes hearing Yena shouted. Mrs. Jo laughed sarcastically.

"Ahh so you are her stepsister? Wow I can't imagine my husband will married once again." said her. Yena smirked.

"Correction. Your ex husband. You and our dad already divorce." Mrs. Jo face changed. She held her hands tight.

"Want me to call the police?" ask Yena again. Mrs. Jo glared at Yuri. "I will make sure you follow me, Jo Yuri."

After said that, she leave Yena and Yuri alone. Yena turn to Yuri.

She felt mad and Yuri know she would being shouted.

"I'm sorry unnie.. Please don't be mad at me. Don't shouted at me." Yuri apologized and hugged Yena tight.

Yuri then crying. Yena didn't say anything. "I-I know it's my f-fault b-but don't mad a-at me. I s-should listen to y-you." said Yuri again.

Yena broke the hugged, she wipe Yuri's tears gently. They look at each other.

"Don't worry. I don't mad at you, Joyul. I'm just.. worried."

Yena reply and she lowered her head. Yena sigh.

Yuri just look at her.

"Luckily Yujin told me to follow you. She said she can feel something bad will happen to you. I can feel that too so I followed you. Sorry, I was a little bit late."

Yuri shook her head, she hug Yena once again and burst her face into Yena's chest. Yena returned her hugged.

"I'm sorry unnie. Really sorry." Yena chuckles.

"It's okay. Now you are saved. Let's go home. They are waiting for us."

Yuri nodded and they pulled out the hugged.

Yena smiled as she patted Yuri's head. Then, Yena grabbed Yuri's hand and interwined it. They walked.

Yuri was shocked and she look at their hands. Finally, she just smiled sweetly seeing their hands.

Wkwkwkwkwkwk...

Okay bye👋