ten

The next day, Yena and Yuri was at the cafe with their friends, as usual they will chatting at the cafe before get into the class.

"Yuri ah!" called someone make all of them lift their head up as they stopped from talking.

Yuri face changed. Yena too. She held her hands tight.

"Jihoon ahh.." Yuri mumbled. All of them feel weird seeing Yuri was pale except for Yena.

Jihoon look at Yuri. Yuri stood up. "What do you want, Jihoon? I already say to youㅡ"

"I know that Yuri. I'm sorry for yesterday." Jihoon apologized and lowered her head. Yena rolled her eyes.

"I want to say to you, do you want to be my friend? We will be friend for now. I'm sorry for yesterday. Really sorry."

Yuri sigh and yet she nodded. Make Jihoon smiled. "Okay. We will be friends." said Yuri and Yena look madly at her.

"Thank you Yuri. I will go now." Jihoon said and bowed.

He quickly walked leaving them. Yuri turn to Yena. She gulped seeing Yena was glaring at her.

"W-What?"

"Really Yuri? You give him a chance? You know he will take a chance for you."

Yuri sigh. "But he said he just want to be friends with me. So it's nothing, unnie." answer Yuri confidently.

Yena then nodded. "It's up to you."

"What's going on?" Wonyoung interrupted. Both Yena and Yuri look at her.

"Ask her." answer Yena then stood up. She leave them.

They feel weird seeing Yena's action. All eyes landed on Yuri. Yuri just looked at Yena's figure. She know her sister is mad.

"Yuri unnie?" call Yujin. Yuri turn her face to her. "Jihoon is actually my ex." tell Yuri. All of them shocked.

"What? Are you serious?" ask Chaewon and Yuri nodded. She sighed. "Yesterday, Jihoon ask me to get back with him. But I refuse."

Minju and Wonyoung nodded as they can understand what happen. "Ahh like that. Then why Yena unnie seems so mad?"

ask Minju curiously. Yuri shrugged her shoulder. "Yeah of course she's mad. Jihoon forced me yesterday so Yena unnie is mad. I'm her sister."

All of them nodded. But they don't believe it. They believed Yena was jealous. "Let's go to our class. You can persuade Yena unnie later."

said Wonyoung and Yuri obeyed her. They stood up and leave the cafe, and walked to their class.

YENA didn't talked to Yuri from the morning until the class was ended. Yena clean her things and Yuri look at her.

"Yena unnie." call her make their friends look at them. Yena ignored her.

Yuri sigh and held her arm and Yena stopped from cleaning.

"Unnie. Don't be mad. I'm sorry." Yuri apologized to her. Yena sigh and pulled out her hands off from Yuri.

She grabbed her bag and leave the class. Yuri was speechless.

"Yena unnie!" Yuri shouted her name, she took her bag and chased after Yena. Their friends shook their head.

"Like a married couple." comment Chaewon and Yujin nodded, supporting her.

"Want to hangout at my house?" asked Chaewon to them.

"Sure! I was so bored after this class. Let's watch a movie together." answer Minju. Yujin and Wonyoung nodded.

"Let's go! Let them settled their problem!" said Yujin and they walked leaving the class, go to Chaewon's house.

*************************************************

"UNNIE!" shouted Yuri and she pulled Yena's hand until Yena turn to faced her. Yena look at her.

"Why are you acting like this? Why are you so mad?" ask Yuri, didn't understand at Yena. Yena crossed her arms.

"What do you want? Just go talk with your Jihoon."

"Why are you being like this, unnie? Jihoon just want to be my friend. That's all. Why are you was so mad until like this?"

"I don't want he go near to you! Are you understand it? I can feel he want to do something to you!"

"What are you talking about, Yena unnie? He won't do anything bad to me. He just my friend. Jihoonㅡ"

"Stop saying his name!!"

Yena yelled to Yuri. Yuri was shocked. Her eyes suddenly was teary. Yena gritted hee teeth.

"I don't want he go near to you cause I want to protect you, Yuri! You are my sister and I have to protect you from the person like him!!" added Yena.

Yuri let her tears fall down. She lowered her head. Without saying anything, Yuri walked to her room and closed the door loudly.

Yena closed her eyes. Yet, she punch the wall. "Shit! Why I burst out to Yuri?!" she mad at herself.

Now Yena was regret yelling to Yuri. Yena stroke her hair frustrated and she quickly go to her room, want to rest.

YURI was crying so hard in her room. She burst her face into her pillow and just crying.

She admit she was so hurt when Yena yelled at her for the first time. She scared seeing Yena yelling to her and she hate being shouted or yelled.

Yena look so scary when she mad. And Yuri hate it soo much. Yuri wipe her tears and saw herself in the mirror.

Her eyes was puffy because she's crying so long in her room. Yuri sigh and decided to get a shower.

Slowly, she stood up and took her towel. Yuri go inside her bathroom and decided to shower for a long time.

After an hour, Yuri walked out from her bathroom. She was fully clothes. Yuri wipe her hair that wet and she was tired.

She then brush her hair and lay down at her bed. Yuri hugged her pillow and closed her eyes.

After a couple of minutes, she finally fall asleep until the evening.

Hey guys! Just a short chapter today because I was lazy to write.😭🤣

See you guys in the next chapter and keep voting my story 😊♥