twenty nine

5 years later..

"Congrats, guys!" said Yuri, she hugging Minju and Chaewon tightly. Chaewon and Minju laugh. "Thank you, Yul."

Yuri nodded. Wonyoung and Yujin's turn to hug them.  "My unnie's finally married. I hope you guys happy ever after."

said Wonyoung and Chaewon chuckles. "So you and Yujin must be married quickly. I can't wait for the news about you guys."

Yujin squeaked softly. "Maybe later. I want Wonyoung life as a single first." Wonyoung rolled her eyes and slapped Yujin's arm.

Today is Chaewon and Minju's wedding. Chaewon proposed Minju last month and this month they are married.

All of them laugh. "By the way, where is Yena unnie? I don't see her." said Minju. She look around her.

"She said she will come here later. She's busy with the sudden project. Tch.." answer Yuri and she crossed her arms.

Chaewon pouted. "It's her bestfriend's wedding yet she didn't come? I swear I will smack her head―"

"Hi Ssamu! Froggie!" they all turn around and saw Yena was waving at them and lean closer.

"Congrats, my buddy!" said Yena as she pull Chaewon into a hugged make Chaewon shouted.

"Yahh duck let me go!" all of them laugh and Yena broke the hugged. She smiled widely.

"Congrats, Min. Make sure Chaewon not flirting anymore." add Yena make all of them chuckles except Chaewon and Yuri.

"Yah that's you who was flirting even you already married." reply Yuri as she roll her eyes make Chaewon stick her tongue out to Yena.

Yena smiled faded. She laugh awkwardly and scratch her neck. Yena and Yuri already married for 5 months.

Yujin giggles. "Uh ohh Yena unnie is scared with Yuri unnie huh?" ask her teasingly. Yena glared to Yujin.

"Shut up and just enjoyed, dog." Wonyoung sigh.

"By the way, Yena unnie.. Happy birthday to you!" said Wonyoung as she hugged Yena. Yena chuckles and hugged her back.

"Thank you, Wony ahh. I thought you guys already forget my birthday since today is your wedding."

"Of course we not! Happy birthday, unnie!" reply Minju and all of them hugged Yena. Yuri just watching them, she smiling.

They all broke the hugged, looking at each other.

"Let's celebrate this! Let's drink!" said Chaewon.

"Yeahh finally!" shouted Yujin and Wonyoung roll her eyes.

"But make sure not too drunk okay? Let's drink at my house." said Yena and they nodded.

"I don't want to drink. I will just watching you guys." reply Yuri make all of them feel weird.

"Ehh? But why Yuri?" ask Minju, dissapointed. Yuri smiles.

"Because I don't want to be drunk. I have a lot work to do. Don't worry we still can celebrate together." answer Yuri calmly.

Minju finally nodded make Yena squeaked.

"Let's go now!"

ALL of them now was in Yena and Yuri's house, celebrating together happily.

Luckily Yena and Yuri's parents now was not in the house because they have a sudden project at Manila.

Yuri cleaning the kitchen, she then decided to go to the living room to check up her wife and friends.

"Aishh..." Yuri shook her head seeing all of them was laying on the couch and on the floor, sleeping peacefully.

"They must drinking so much. Ughh I hate this." she add and lean closer to them. Yuri held Chaewon and Yujin's arm.

"Guys wake up. Don't lay at here. Go to your usual room." said yuri a little bit serious.

Chaewon and Yujin hummed, and they slowly open their eyes.

"Bring Minju and Wony into the room. Tonight, you guys stay here. Now go." they nodded and wake up.

Chaewon and Yujin lift Minju and Wonyoung who still sleeping and being drunk. "Goodnight, Yuri."

"Yeahh goodnight." Yuri smiles and they left the living room.

Yuri turn to Yena, she sigh and walked closer to her wife. She tapped Yena's shoulder.

"Unnie, wake up. Let's sleep in our room." Yena slowly open her eyes, she hummed and pull Yuri into her hug.

Yuri chuckles. "Baby... Let's go to our room. It's already night." Yena nodded and they broke the hugged.

Yuri help Yena to stood up, she also help Yena walking to their room. Yuri open the door and let in. She closed the door and lock it as always.

Yena lay on the bed. Yuri laying Yena propely on the bed.

Yena could feel the heavy on her top. She open her eyes and saw Yuri was hugging her.

Yena smiles and she hugged Yuri back. "Aigoo why are you so clingy today?" ask Yena as she wake up from her lay and it makes Yuri sit on her lap.

Yuri smiled back, she wrap her arms around Yena's neck and chuckles. "Happy birthday, unnie. I love you."

"I love you too. Thank you, dear. Now, where is my gift?" asked Yena and she smirked.

Yuri roll her eyes but then she smiled. After that, she lean closer to Yena and kiss her lips. Yena close her eyes and returned Yuri's kisses.

They kissed passionately. While Yuri's hand moved into her pocket and she take something in her pocket.

"Yena unnie.." call Yuri make Yena broke the kissed and look at her. Yuri smiles and put the thing at Yena's hand.

Yena looked down to her hand, she shocked. "Y-Yuri.. Y-You are p-pregnant.."

They look into each other and Yuri nodded. Yena smiled wider. "I pregnant for 4 weeks, unnie."

Yena feel so happy, as her tears start to roamed in her eyes. Yuri realized it and held Yena's face. She shook her head.

Yena laugh softly. "I-I can't believe it. This is the best gift in my life." reply Yena and she hugged Yuri.

Yuri smiling as she hugged Yena back. "Thank you, baby.." Yuri nodded.

"Thanks to you too, unnie." Yena chuckles and she broke the hug. Yuri wipe Yena's tears that fall down rolling on her cheeks.

"Now, let's continue your gift should we?" ask Yuri seductively as she start to captured Yena's lips once again.

Yena smiled through the kisses, and Yuri pushed Yena slowly to lay back on the bed as she start to roaming Yena's body. Yena breath heavily.

The end―

Yay finally it's done! Thank you for supporting my book, thank you for voting my story and thank you for always reading my book!

I hope you guys can keep support me!😊♥

See you guys in the next book!