eighteen

"What?"

Yena then looked down. She closed her eyes and crying. Yuri just staring at her. "It's hurt, Chaewon ahh.. So hurt." said Yena.

"Why must I saw that? Why I must saw Yuri was kissing with that Jihoon? It made me hurt!" shouted Yena, her voice are crack.

And Yuri was startled. She just silent as she didn't believe. Yena saw them kissing?

"And why I must hurt seeing that, Chae? Am I fall for Yuri? I cannot fall for her.. She's my stepsister. I can't.."

Yena keep telling to Yuri made Yuri eyes was teary.

Yena keep crying. "I love Yuri, Chae.. Not as a sister but more.. I love her so much. But she loves Jihoon more. My heart ache so much, Chae.." added Yena.

Yuri finally let her tears fall down. Yena sobs. Yuri slowly cupped Yena's cheeks and wipe Yena's tears gently.

"Yena unnie. Open your eyes and look at me." say Yuri. Yena obeyed and open her eyes as she lift her head.

"Y-Yuri?" call Yena, shocked seeing Yuri was in front of her.

And Yena gulped hardly. "Y-You a-are not C-Chaewon?" Yuri nodded.

Yena pushed Yuri's hands away but Yuri cupped her cheeks back. "Unnie.. Is it true you saw us?" Yena still silent.

Then, she nodded slowly. She avoided Yuri's eyes.

Yuri lean closer to her and kissed Yena's lips. Yena startled. Yuri broke the kissed and look at Yena.

"I love you too, Yena unnie. I'm sorry I have made you hurt." confessed Yuri. Yena speechless.

"H-How about Jihoon?" Yuri shook her head. "I don't love Jihoon. Yes he kissed me but I quickly pushed him and slap his face." explained Yuri.

They look at each other once again. This time, Yena who was lean closer to Yuri and Yuri closed her eyes.

Yena kiss her lips, Yuri responded to the kissed. They kissed passionately. Both Yena and Yuri smiled through the kisses.

Yena broke the kissed, and look into Yuri's eyes. "Be my girlfriend?" ask Yena softly and Yuri quickly nodded.

"Of course I want it." answer Yuri and Yena smiles wider. Yuri hugged Yena so tight, she burst her face into Yena's neck.

Yena left out a soft laugh, she glad tonight she's drunking.

THE next day, once again Yena and Yuri skipped their classes because they was so tired and Yena who was drunk.

Yuri rubbed her eyes gently and she wake up from her lay. She look beside her and saw Yena was still sleeping.

Yuri decided to cook hangover soup for Yena since yesterday she was so drunk.

She quickly go wash her face and brush her teeth. Yuri then walked downstairs and start to cook for Yena and her.

Yena open her eyes when suddenly she heard a loud sound at the kitchen. Yena realized Yuri wasn't beside her.

She quickly wake up and go to shower. After 15 minutes, Yena done wearing her clothes and brush her hair.

She go downstairs and saw Yuri still cooking. She lean closer to the younger.

"Joyul ahh." called Yena and back hugged Yuri.

Yuri startled but then she smiled. "Oh you are awake, unnie." Yena rest her chin at Yuri's shoulder and nodded.

"Are your head still hurt?"

"A little bit dizzy."

Yuri turn to Yena. She chuckles. "I already made you a hangover soup. Go eat that."

Yena nodded but before she go, she steal a kisses from Yuri immediately. She then laugh softly.

Yuri startled but then she smiled widely. "Tch.. Naughty." Yena giggles and go to the dining table. She sit down and start to eat.

Yuri then comes and sit beside her. They eating with silent.

"We already skipped classes. Do you think Chaewon and Yujin will be mad at us?"

ask Yena, breaking the silent. Yuri left out a soft laughed. She nodded after that.

"Yes totally mad." both of them laugh. "But what we gonna do? I'm boring." said Yuri and she pouted.

Yena squeaked and wrap her arms around Yuri's shoulder. "Cuddle with me." reply Yena and winked playfully.

"Or you want me to kiss you 24 hours? You may choose." Yuri was shy and she punch Yena's shoulder make Yena laugh.

"Pervert duck." comment Yuri and Yena rolled her eyes. "But you fall in love with this pervert duck." Yuri chuckles.

Suddenly, Yena's phone are ringing. Yena saw Chaewon's name. Quickly Yena answer the call.

Yah dumb duck! Did you and Yuri skipped classes again? Where are you guys? Class is about to start!

Relax, Ssamu. Don't be mad. Yes me and Yuri skipped classes again today. Cause we have a problem yesterday.

Tch.. Again? What did you two do? Dating until late night or fighting huh?

No! Yah don't say nonsense. I will tell you and our gang later.

Whatever, you stupid duck! I'm gonna end this call. Professor Kim is coming now. Bye!

Yeah bye!

Yena end the call and she burst out her laughed. Yuri rolled her eyes and took the plates.

She wash those plates and cup of drinks. "Chaewon unnie must be so mad, am I right?" ask Yuri.

Yena nodded and she stood up, following Yuri.

"Of course, Joyul. Luckily Professor Kim come early, if not my ears will be hurt hearing she's talking too much."

Yuri smiled, she shook her head. She done washing and wipe her hands using the small towel beside her.

Yena look at Yuri. "Can I kiss you?" ask Yena suddenly make Yuri gasped. They look at each other.

"Stupid question. Of course you can." answer Yuri and Yena smiled widely. She held Yuri's face and lean to her.

She kissed Yuri's lips softly. Yuri close her eyes and kiss Yena back. She wrap her arms around Yena's waist and hugging Yena.

Yena cupped her face and pull Yuri into a deeper kisses. Yuri moan when Yena bite her lips gently and Yena quickly slip her tongue inside Yuri's mouth.

Their tongue battled and Yena smiled. She then broke the kissed and Yuri open her eyes. Both of them smiles.

Then, Yuri turn to kiss Yena's lips. Yena smirked seeing Yuri's action.

To be continued...