nine

Their class is already end. Yuri quickly clean her stuffs and turn to her gang. "I will go now. Jihoon must be waiting for me. Yena unnie, see you at home!"

Yuri said and waved at them. She quickly run leaving the class. All of them look at Yuri's figure until it's gone. Yujin turn to Yena.

"Unnie? You don't mad?" ask Yujin curiously. Yena weird.

"Mad? For what? Nonsense, Yujin.." Yujin chuckles.

"Unnie, not just me.. all of us realized your face has changed when Jihoon come. You really don't like him huh? Perhaps you know who is Jihoon?"

Yena shook her head. "No. I had never meet him and I don't know him. Maybe he's Yuri's boyfriend or friend.. Ughh I don't know."

answer Yena frustrated. Wonyoung smiled teasingly. "Just admit you like Yuri unnie." say her.

Yena shocked and shook her head quickly.

"What? No! Why must I like her? We just knew each other. And heck, she's my stepsister." Yena rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag.

"And who said you can't fall in love with your stepsister? She's just your stepsister in the paper." Chaewon retorted back.

Yena sighed heavily. "You know what? Just go to hell with all your thoughts. I don't care." Yena said and leave them.

"Tch.. tsundere. Don't want to admit it while it's really show on her face." Minju mumbled. They nodded.

"Whatever. I'm sure one day they will dating. Let's follow Yena unnie now." reply Wonyoung and they obeyed.

YURI walked with Jihoon together in the park. They silent for a while. "Yuri ahh.. so how's here?" ask Jihoon, breaking the silent.

Yuri turn her face to Jihoon, she smiled. "Here's good, Jihoon. Luckily I got a good stepmother and a good stepsister although at first she's annoying."

Jihoon left out a soft giggles. Yuri smiled wider. "And how's there when I already moved, Jihoon ah? How's Yoojung and Doyeon?"

ask Yuri. Yoojung and Doeyeon is her bestfriend at Busan. Jihoon laughed.

"They are fine. But yeah.. they miss you. Oh by the way, they already confessed to each other and now they are dating."

Yuri was startled. "Really?" Jihoon nodded. "Wow, say congrats to them from me." Jihoon chuckles.

"Yuri ahh.." call Jihoon and his tone changed. Yuri just hummed. "Can we go back to the old we?" ask Jihoon.

Yuri gasped and she stop from walking. "W-What?" Jihoon sigh. "You know what I mean, Yuri." say him.

Yuri lowered her head and sigh heavily. "I really meant it when I say I miss you at the cafe earlier. I miss the old we. Let's get back together, Yuri. Be my girlfriend?"

Yuri was speechless and she looked down as she closed her eyes. Then, Yuri take a deep breath and she lift her head up.

"Sorry, Jihoon but I can't." Jihoon smiled bitterly and he looked down. "Why?" Yuri sighed.

"I know the reason we broke up because of me. But I already changed can't you see? I can make you happy again, Yuri."

Yuri shook her head. "Yes I can see you ate changed, Jihoon. But you can't forced me. My love for you are gone. It's already faded a long time ago. Now, I just thought you as my friend."

answer Yuri, Jihoon keep sighing. "But I still love you, Yuri."

"Sorry, but I don't love you anymore. Sorry, Jihoon. I'll leave now." Yuri turn around and walk leaving Jihoon speechless.

YENA was playing games alone. Yet, she feeling bored but keep continue her games. "Tch where is the hamster? Why she so long dating with that guy?"

Yena asked herself and rolled her eyes. Suddenly, the main door was open. Yena know it's Yuri so she continue playing her games, ignoring the younger.

Yuri walked to the living room and saw Yena. She lean to her sister and sit beside Yena on the floor.

"Unnie.."

"What?"

Yuri look at Yena weirdly. "Why are you so cold to me? I didn't do anything." Yuri pouted. Yena ignored her.

"Unnie!" call Yuri once again. Yena squeaked and pause the game. "What, Joyul?" ask her madly.

Yuri sigh and lay her head on Yena's shoulder as she wrap her arms around Yena's waist. Yena just look.

"Jihoon.. he want me back." Yena shocked and her heart beat fast. "What? What do you mean by that?" ask Yena. Yuri pouted.

"He want to get back with me." Yena nodded. "So he was your past?" Yuri nodded to her. Yena bite her lips. "And you agree?"

Yuri shook her head. Yena sigh of relief and hugged Yuri back. She caressing Yuri's hair gently. Yuri closed her eyes. Feel calm.

"He forced me to accept him back. But I refused. My love for him are faded a long time ago." explained Yuri. Yena gritted her teeth.

"Who are him to forced you?" ask Yena madly. Yuri realized it and tighten the hugged. "Don't be mad, unnie. It's okay."

reply Yuri. Yena look at Yuri. "Are you hungry?" ask Yena. Yuri nodded. "I want to eat pizza. Can you order it unnie?" ask Yuri cutely.

Yena giggles and nodded. "Of course." they broke the hugged and Yena order the pizza. After that, Yena look at Yuri.

"You wanna play games?" ask Yena as she give the other controller to Yuri. Yuri look at the games.

Yet, she noddded. "Seems fun." answer her and grabbed the controller. They start to play games while waiting for a pizza.

After 30 minutes, the pizza already arrived. They stop from playing games and start to eat.

"I want to watch cartoons, Yena unnie." said Yuri while pouting. "What are you? 5 years old kid?" ask Yena teasingly.

Yuri glared at her. Make Yena giggles but she nodded. "Okay fine! I don't know that you such a kid."

Yena said and she grabbed the remote control. She changed into a cartoon channel. Yuri claps her hands happily.

They watch together while eating the pizza. Yena was focused watching not until she can feel her shoulder was heavy. She turn and saw Yuri's was peacefully sleeping.

She shook her head. "This kid... peacefully sleeping on my shoulder." she mumbled and decided to lift Yuri to her room.

Yena slowly lift Yuri's head from her shoulder and bring her like bridal style. She walked to Yuri's room and lay Yuri down on the bed.

She put the comforter on Yuri's body and patted Yuri's head gently. She smiled. "I will try to love you, Yuri. You are my sister now."

Yena then leave Yuri's room and clean the living room. After all done, she go to her room and get a quick shower.

"Little did she know, the love that she want to give to Yuri is not a sibling's love but it's different love."

To be continued..

Keep voting my story!

👋♥