twenty five

They all reached their destination. Yena wake Yuri up meanwhile Minju wake Chaewon up.

Yujin wake Wonyoung up and they get out from the car. Yuri stood up beside the car, she still feel sleepy.

Yena standing beside her and look around them. Yuri saw Yena and lean closer to her. She wrap her arms around Yena's waist and rest her head on the older chest.

Yuri closed her eyes. Yena looked down. "Aigooo you still sleepy?" ask Yena as she giggles and Yuri nodded.

Yujin make a disgusted face. "Yuri unnie, let's get our room first then you can do anything with Yena unnie. Just don't at here."

Yuri open her eyes and glared to Yujin. Wonyoung and Chaewon laugh.

Meanwhile Yena ignored them and just look around her. "Yujin ahhh where is our room?" ask her. Yujin who was laughing look at her.

"Oh yes. I already booking three room for us. Let's grab the key." they all nodded.

All of them walked to the owner of the room and ask for a key. After that, they go to their room.

"Here your keys, unnies." Yujin give the key for Yena and Chaewon. They take it.

"Let's rest first. Tonight, we will do a barbeque at the beach." said Chaewon as she pointed in front of them.

They nodded and bid a goodbye. All of them get into their room.

YENA look at Yuri who was laying on the bed and closed her eyes. She chuckled and lay beside Yuri.

Suddenly, Yuri lean closer to her and get into Yena's arm make Yena was a little bit shocked but then she turn her body to Yuri and returned the hugged.

"You don't want to get a shower?" asked Yena and Yuri shook her head.

"I'm sleepy and now I just want your cuddle." answer Yuri slowly and burst her face into Yena's neck.

Yena nodded, she caressing Yuri's hair gently make Yuri felt more sleepy and calm. She smiled.

"Unnie.. sing me a song please." Yena giggles and looked down, meet Yuri's face.

"But my voice isn't good." Yuri slowly open her eyes and pouted.

"I don't care, unnie." Yena squeaked and peck on Yuri's lips. Yuri smiled. Then, Yena start sing a sing to Yuri.

(A/N : Story Of Us ― Jo Yuri// Just imagine Yena singing this song omg😭👀💛)

Yuri smiling hearing Yena's voice. She feel sleepy and closed her eyes back. After a while, she finally asleep.

Yena heard a snored so she stop singing and saw Yuri already sleeping.

Yena chuckles and kiss Yuri's forehead with full of love. After that, Yena slowly broke the hugged and adjust the comforter on Yuri's body.

She decided to walk at the beach in front of her room. Then, Yena get out from her room, leaving Yuri alone.

YENA walk alone and she just looking at her view. Yena take a breath and smiled.

Suddenly, a kid with 5 years old run and bumped into her make he fell off. Yena shocked and kneel down.

"Hey kid, are you alright?" asked Yena carefully and held the boy's face. The kid nodded.

"I'm okay, aunty don't worry." said him and smiled to Yena. Yena returned the smiled. She help the boy to stand up.

"Where is your mom? Why are you alone, dear?" ask Yena again while looking around her. The boy smiled. "My mom was at there. There she is. Mom!"

the boy waved at somewhere. Make Yena turn around and saw a girl coming to them. She seems know that girl.

The girl leaning closer and they meet each other. "Younghoon ahh where did you go? Mom was so worry about you."

Yena jaw dropped, but she manage to keep calm down. Younghoon smiled. "Nothing happen mom. I just bumped into this aunty."

The girl look at Yena and she shocked too. Meanwhile Yena, she just smiling.

"Yena."

"Yiren."

The girl―Yiren still shocked and Yena chuckles. "Did you forget me huh?" ask Yena jokingly.

Yiren then laugh. "No. I'm just speechless. I don't know that I will meet you again here." Yena nodded. Younghoon look at them weirdly.

"Mom who is this?" asked the boy confusedly. Yiren smiled.

"This is my ex when I was in high school. Meet her, aunty Yena." Yena squeaked. "No need to introduce me as your ex. Just as your friend is enough."

Yiren just smiling, Younghoon turn to Yena.

"I will leave you two alone since I know you guys must talking. Mom, I will play there." Yiren nodded and her son leave her with Yena.

They look at each other. "So, how are you Yena?" ask Yiren. Yena nodded. "Yeah I'm good. Long time no see you. It's been 2 years right?" Yiren also nodded.

"So, Younghoon is your son?" ask Yena suddenly and Yiren nods. "Yes, he's my son. He's my son with Sungjae. But when I give birth to him... Sungjae leave us alone."

Yena shocked, meanwhile Yiren let her tears fall down. "He left me because he don't want to take care of me and Younghoon." add Yiren.

Yena felt pity. Suddenly Yiren hugged her tight which makes Yena startled and don't know want to hugged her back or not. Finally, she returned Yiren's hug.

"I don't know what to say... All I can say is I'm sorry to hear that." said Yena and Yiren sigh. "I guess this is my revenge for leaving you, Yena."

Yena shook her head, she broke the hugged. "No it's not. Don't say like that. It's the past and I already move on." Yiren nodded.

She wipe her tears and smiled to Yena. "Thanks for listening to me." Yena chuckles. "By the way, why did you coming here?"

"Ahh I came here just for holiday with my friends and my girlfriend." Yiren startled.

"Ahh so you already have one huh?" both of them laugh. "I wish for your happiness."

"Thank you."

"I will go now. Let's meet another day." Yena nodded and they bid a goodbye.

Yena smiled and turn around. She walked to her room and lift her head up when she saw Yuri was standing in front of their room with cold face.

"Yuri you awake?"

"Yeah, then I saw you was hugging and laughing together with that woman. Who is she? Your ex? Want to get back with her? Go on."

Yena's face changed. Without saying anything anymore, Yuri walked into the room, leaving Yena dumbfounded.

To be continued..